Around the NHL (Off-Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because they are trading him or releasing him...they would want to get something rather than nothing

and 2nd, as it looks right now, carcillo is one of our top 6 forwards. Would you rather have carcillo or Radulov in your top 6?

Ill take Radulov

breaking news!!!! offseason hasnt started yet.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
there is no point in asking me about carcillo since the offseason hasnt started yet.

Everything is mostly speculation right now (especially in this forum, just look around at the threads) as the NHL hasn't gotten into the full swing of the offseason yet, so I don't get the harm in his question. However, we all did see a pretty big trade/move in Vokoun the other day and clearly the Preds will pull the trigger on Radulov whenever they went.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Dan Carcillo anywhere other than the 4th line next year is a bad idea.

And there are options out there for the Hawks to add a top 6 forward, but Radulov should not be one of them. Unless the Hawks decide to play all their games in Moscow next year.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan Carcillo anywhere other than the 4th line next year is a bad idea.

And there are options out there for the Hawks to add a top 6 forward, but Radulov should not be one of them. Unless the Hawks decide to play all their games in Moscow next year.

yay! I agree with your whole post

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Off-season started for the Hawks after the Yotes eliminated em.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Off-season started for the Hawks after the Yotes eliminated em.

O_rly.jpg

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This one is for Joe

Campbell likey wont be back with Bruins
Gregory Campbell will likely be a free-agent option, once July 1 hits. As it stands, the Boston Bruins don’t seem too interested in re-signing the 28-year-old center.

According to CSNNE.com, a source near the situation said there’s been “no progress” in talks with Campbell who’s poised to become an unrestricted free agent.

Considering the Bruins recently signed Daniel Paille to a three-year, $3.9 million deal, and appear sweet on retaining forward Chris Kelly, the Campbell-related ambivalence comes as little surprise. Earning $1.2 million this past season, the center should be looking for a raise with his next deal, and the Bruins don’t have ample cap space to justify spending much more on the fourth-liner.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NHL news

The Colorado Avalanche re-signed Cody McLeod to a three-year, $3.5 million deal.

McLeod had six goals and 11 points, the physical forward doesn’t do too much in the scoring department but he is good for accumulating penalty minutes, as he amassed 164 of them this year. McLeod was due to be an unrestricted free agent. He made $1.2 million this past season.

Edmonton Oilers via twitter:
The Oilers have agreed to terms with GM Steve Tambellini on a new contract.

TSN Radio via twitter:
Pierre LeBrun said that the Panthers are very interested in Roberto Luongo.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
campbell has a better upside than mayers. if he is a 4th line center for us I would be happy.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
mayers is our 4th line center