At least we didn't draft DeShaun Watson

Monster

Liked Posts:
:obama:

Flacco is consistently the most unwatchable QB in the league every single year.

I agree... he hit his perfect year right before contract. God love that luck....
But he was awesome when it mattered and has a ring.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Not a single contradiction. Your reading comprehension is just that bad. No matter what is said, you comeback with the same girly response.

Sorry, it must be the lack of warrior spirit.
Because that wasn't the thought of someone who watches too much anime.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Joe Flacco is better than Eli Manning.
Think I agree with you. You're smarter than Myk and eyedoc. Neither is close to elite and their numbers through the years are very similar but that SB run by Flacco was epic. For that SB run it was Flacco who lifted his team. For the Giants SBs, it was the team that lifted Manning. If not for Eli's last name, he would not be starting at this point. It's also as if the Giants feel like they owe him still for the SB wins. They want to move on from him, they just don't know how to do it in a PC enough way.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Eli Manning has like six 4,000-yard seasons. He’s sixth all time in passing yards. And that’s not even counting 2 Super Bowl MVPs and 2 Lombardi Trophies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eli Manning has like six 4,000-yard seasons. He’s sixth all time in passing yards. And that’s not even counting 2 Super Bowl MVPs and 2 Lombardi Trophies.
Throw a lot of passes over 15 years and the yards add up. Forever in his brother's shadow though.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Throw a lot of passes over 15 years and the yards add up. Forever in his brother's shadow though.

So is every other QB of that era except Brady.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree... he hit his perfect year right before contract. God love that luck....
But he was awesome when it mattered and has a ring.

His team forgot QBs have hot streaks that are more luck than skill. Guy deserved a deal but not that deal.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That forehead does cast a big shadow.

Reactions: Myk

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Doesn’t matter. Being one of the all-time yards leaders and 2 Super Bowl MVPs over the GOATs = Hall of Fame. I’d be ecstatic if Trubisky becomes Eli Manning, yet people act like that’s the ultimate insult.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn’t matter. Being one of the all-time yards leaders and 2 Super Bowl MVPs over the GOATs = Hall of Fame. I’d be ecstatic if Trubisky becomes Eli Manning, yet people act like that’s the ultimate insult.
It's a low bar if you look at the bulk of his career. Think he's been afforded better weapons than a Flacco and has a high Int % and mediocre win/loss record overall. It is common for people to give the QB most of the credit for SB wins though. He's gotten a lot of mileage off of those.

Bort

Liked Posts:

You'd ideally want him to play like Peyton Manning in the regular season and Eli Manning in the postseason.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd ideally want him to play like Peyton Manning in the regular season and Eli Manning in the postseason.
They have identical passer ratings in the playoffs with Peyton going to the playoffs far more frequently. Since 2008, Eli has only been to the playoffs twice.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Made no mention of Trubisky’s picks, just his poor pocket presence, piss poor deep ball and how should we say it nicely.... his lack of football acumen.

Shut it!