Awful Fast Food Franchise Locations

Iwritecode

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what BK's thinking is here. They plan on making the Whopper more popular by making it more expensive?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I'm not sure what BK's thinking is here. They plan on making the Whopper more popular by making it more expensive?

i take it that vegan whopper didnt do it? ngl, had 1 and it wasnt that bad.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I never liked McDonalds, but the times I had no real other choice at the moment I really needed to eat...that seemed to be the story.

My last trip to one was just for the sole purpose of me desperately wanted some coffee and it was the only place still open. I order a large black coffee assuming no way can they mess that up. This dude disappears back to the grill area for almost ten minutes where I can't even see him...then comes back with a fucking Big Mac.

I was so flabbergasted, I started stuttering.

Have not stepped foot in a McDonalds since and that was like 2003.
This story still has me rolling

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And also decreasing the time it takes to assemble!

That just sounds like to me it will become worse.

Iwritecode

Liked Posts:
My favorite thing about DQ isn't even ice cream. It's the Strawberry Julius. Although finding one that still serves them is difficult. I liked it better when they were separate places. But that was back when shopping malls were still popular.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

and in Australia (where the chain is called Hungry Jack’s) a Tropical Whopper with slices of pineapple and barbecue sauce is offered.

Dammit! That's the one I want but I have to go all the fucking way to Australia!?!?!?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Never once ordered nor eaten a Whopper.

I don't see the draw of a burger where most of what you get is lettuce/tomato/onion.

If I genuinely enjoyed that type of burger I'd make it at home with fresh produce.

I don't fully understand why the Whopper sells as well as it does.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fast food has really changed for the worse over the decades:

-Until about 1973, McDonalds made fresh cut fries in the store and they were fabulous. Now they are frozen and feel like plastic

-Until 1980 Wendys made the best fast food burger. It was cooked medium rare and was so juicy you needed 10 napkins. Now they are fried rock hard to the texture of hockey pucks

-Until the late 70s the Whoper was juicy and flavoarable. Now over cooked slab of gray hamburger

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fast food has really changed for the worse over the decades:

-Until about 1973, McDonalds made fresh cut fries in the store and they were fabulous. Now they are frozen and feel like plastic

-Until 1980 Wendys made the best fast food burger. It was cooked medium rare and was so juicy you needed 10 napkins. Now they are fried rock hard to the texture of hockey pucks

-Until the late 70s the Whoper was juicy and flavoarable. Now over cooked slab of gray hamburger

They all peaked when you did Bob. A bunch of Uncle Ricos.