Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In before people post about Karl Malone impregnating a 13yr old

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Didn't it used to be pretty common for celebs to date/marry/sex underage girls? Elvis did it, so did Charlie Chaplin.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As someone else said, a single 60 cent .45 ACP to the dome is the only cure. The only time I'd really advocate for the death penalty and I wouldn't have this asshole leaching off society for 20 years on death row either. The child's family would get his/her estate for punitive damages (not that that is going to help) and I would let the father, mother, guardian, etc., do the deed (if they wished to).

Does it make it worse that this fucker won the trust of these kids by buying them shit and using his status as a way for them to trust him? Fucking pathetic piece of shit.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will say that the incident happened in 2019

And there is people who will lie for financial gain obviously

Might want to wait for this to play out before crucifying someone so early

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For those wondering about Karl Malone:

Also had 3 or so children outside of his marriage

Ended up reconciling with 2 of them at age 17. Two college basketball players. One girl and one boy.

But the other one, Demetrius Bell (the son of the 13 year old), he told him that it was too late to be his father and he would have to make it on his own.

Grandparents sued Malone in the 80s for child support and wanted 200 a week. He said it was too much

Kid ended up making the NFL anyway

And the story about Malone coming on to Kobes wife when they were teammates

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This seems like something where if guilty and he knows he's going down he might commit suicide before trial. Pretty creepy. Of course shitty runs is here to defend him though
That would honestly be the wisest decision. He wouldn’t last long in prison.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not saying he is innocent, but you may want to hold on before u condemn him

Attorneys for Mingo denied the allegations.

"At this stage, our side has very limited information. What we do know is these allegations are from over two years ago and are completely untrue. Mr. Mingo is the victim of a false claim, and we believe this is motivated by money or some other ulterior motive," the statement said.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
All I know is the stigma of Rape or Molestation is one that an innocent man cannot shake easily. I'm not saying Mingo is innocent, but even if he is good luck trying to prove it to anyone. Once that allegation is out there, people will always second guess an individual.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Didn't it used to be pretty common for celebs to date/marry/sex underage girls? Elvis did it, so did Charlie Chaplin.
The movie The Professional has sexual tones between a hitman and an underage girl in the US version, while it has an actual sexual relationship in the original French version.

The director and his wife talked about the movie having ties to their relationship. They hooked up when she was 15 years old and eventually got married. The stranger thing is that they met when she was only 12(?) but didn't start a relationship because she was already dating an older guy.

Now the movie was in 1994 and their relationship was much earlier so maybe France has changed its underage relationship views.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The movie The Professional has sexual tones between a hitman and an underage girl in the US version, while it has an actual sexual relationship in the original French version.

The director and his wife talked about the movie having ties to their relationship. They hooked up when she was 15 years old and eventually got married. The stranger thing is that they met when she was only 12(?) but didn't start a relationship because she was already dating an older guy.

Now the movie was in 1994 and their relationship was much earlier so maybe France has changed its underage relationship views.

I doubt a lot has changed, this stuff has just gone underground. It always made me wonder why pedophilia is so popular; the churches, the Boy Scouts, the elite 1% pedo-rings. It's popular enough in the west but globally, it's a huge industry. I don't get the sex appeal tbh. If it was a rare kink, like a defect in someone's brain, I would understand it better. But it's so common that it's way beyond that

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

did not know that. Cool factoid. Haven’t seen that movie in forever but I remember liking it when I was younger