Barkevious Mingo posts bond in child sex offense case

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
so he got exposed as a pedo and also a, homo-sexual in one swoop. Yeah this dude is never playing in the National Football League again

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can’t because of the laws. At one point the laws said blacks and whites couldn’t use the same bathroom and women couldn’t vote. Laws don’t make things right or justified…and going along with the status quo does nothing but perpetuate the stupidity of said laws
The reason i cant do that is because to many innocent people are killed by idiots doing stupid shit. Thats why that law exists.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
What about meth dealers? Can we shoot them atleast?
Not unless you shoot alcohol companies, big pharma and big tobacco who all cause more death, disease, and despair than meth. If people want to consume those products, it’s on them. As long as they don’t harm anyone else

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The reason i cant do that is because to many innocent people are killed by idiots doing stupid shit. Thats why that law exists.
Maybe in your mind but most people don’t kill others while on coke and drinking. Although, alcohol and tobacco are probably the two biggest drugs that do end in death either by disease or drink driving. Also two legal drugs…and you support the laws so….

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not unless you shoot alcohol companies, big pharma and big tobacco who all cause more death, disease, and despair than meth. If people want to consume those products, it’s on them. As long as they don’t harm anyone else
Call it what you want. Make them illegal and shoot them if they break it

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe in your mind but most people don’t kill others while on coke and drinking. Although, alcohol and tobacco are probably the two biggest drugs that do end in death either by disease or drink driving. Also two legal drugs…and you support the laws so….
I didnt say i support them. I said i follow them because i have no choice. I guess i could move to where those things are legal. Thats the one thing im free to do about it

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I didnt say i support them. I said i follow them because i have no choice. I guess i could move to where those things are legal. Thats the one thing im free to do about it
Did women have a choice when they weren’t allowed to vote? Did they just sit idly by and take the Leon Sandcastle approach of “well, it’s the law guess there’s nothing I can do but follow it?”

Laws are amended all the time and for good reason…although doesn’t happen nearly enough.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did women have a choice when they weren’t allowed to vote? Did they just sit idly by and take the Leon Sandcastle approach of “well, it’s the law guess there’s nothing I can do but follow it?”

Laws are amended all the time and for good reason…although doesn’t happen nearly enough.
Im not against ammending laws. Get it done. Im not going to put my family's livelyhood at stake so i can go break laws. Fix the laws if you want. Im good with it. But can we still cut off thieves hands or are we making that legal too. Can we cut off rapists peckers or should we make that legal?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And obviously im being a little over dramatic. I wouldnt really want anyone to be shot. Except maybe my sister in law if thats possible. Maybe just in the leg.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Im not against ammending laws. Get it done. Im not going to put my family's livelyhood at stake so i can go break laws. Fix the laws if you want. Im good with it. But can we still cut off thieves hands or are we making that legal too. Can we cut off rapists peckers or should we make that legal?
I’m with you on absolutely no mercy for rapists. Laws are way too lax there. Let the victim and their family do as they wish to them. Save some money on prisons too.

I’m a bit more on the fence with thieves. Obviously need to be punished but what’s the context? What’re they stealing? Are they doing it to eat? Lot of variables….can we start off with jail time, then finger removal 2nd strike, then hand removal 3rd strike?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m with you on absolutely no mercy for rapists. Laws are way too lax there. Let the victim and their family do as they wish to them. Save some money on prisons too.

I’m a bit more on the fence with thieves. Obviously need to be punished but what’s the context? What’re they stealing? Are they doing it to eat? Lot of variables….can we start off with jail time, then finger removal 2nd strike, then hand removal 3rd strike?
Fine!!! What else can we fight about then?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don't agree with you.

Let's take a closer look at two laws.

In 1920, Prohibition was enacted because "too many innocent people are killed by idiots doing stupid shit".

The reality is that Christian groups got together and decided to force their morality on other people. In their minds, drinking (along with dancing and music) were all evil. So small groups joined nationally to vote Prohibition into law.

Were there stupid people doing stupid shit that got innocent people killed? Yes, there were.

Did prohibition end people drinking? Of course not. The only thing that happened was that drinks got 20 to 40 times more expensive overnight. What was a 5 cent beer became a 1 to 2 dollar beer.

Did less people die because less people were drunk and so less people did stupid things to kill innocent people?
No, those innocent people still dies, but even more innocent people died because the mob was now in the middle of alcohol.

Two things changed because the tea totallers forced Prohibition on the US.

1. The alcohol which people drank was suddenly potentially more dangerous to drink because there was no government quality control.
  2. The mob had its golden age of expansion because of all of the money to be made in alcohol and related businesses.

Now let's look at the second law:

Marijuana was illegal in the whole United States until it started becoming legal in more and more states and will probably soon be legal country wide.

Did people not use it when it was illegal? Of course they did, they just needed to go to seedy people and pay a lot for whatever those seedy people provided them.

Did you notice what happened when some cities and states made it legal?

Pharmaceuticals and chemists started working on improving the quality of the product. Now it has become a boutique item (I looked at a site and it had 48 different varieties) where the effects can be controlled depending on what someone is looking for.

Just like anything else, as time goes on, the prices will drop.

Soon, people will completely cut out the middle man and buy their own stuff from the comfort of their own homes.

Once drugs become legal, then chemists find it profitable, working legally, to work on improving drugs. So all of these drugs that are currently illegal and extremely dangerous only have a chance of improvement once chemists know they won't be arrested for working on them to remove the negative effects they have.

The war on drugs is an unwinnable war. There is just too much money to be made, especially for people who do not have a great education. Since there is so much money, there is lots of money to pay off the police and politicians, though they are probably already at the top of the drug food chain.