Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
this is hardly a surprise ….deflip was his coach and he'd be further along in terminology/scheme than anyone else...i'm more surprised if this happens how the bears plan to fit his cap hit

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He implies that the bidding is between the Bears and the Colts.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are they really trading him? my god just go all in. This could save us.

I am a huge Wentz fan. He might be a poor mans Kyle Allen but damnit Kyle Allen is really freaking good.

There are only so many cold weather specific QB's. Wentz is one of them. However you grade Wentz you need to double his number in the elements. He has a nice skeleton, 10 inch hands, is tough and cold weather bred.

He would be completely perfect for us. I can't imagine "lucking" into a better scenario. "Luck" being the only scenario I view potentially better.

Wentz or Watson? I lean Watson for the next 3 years. Wentz for career.

We'll see. I would be ecstatic for either and proclaiming them the best QB we have ever had.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
ZOMG - If this happens and we somehow package Foles back there....

NCIggles

Liked Posts:
say what you will about howie roseman, but he’s still got a super bowl ring to his name

I am a long time Eagles fan. I don't think Howie's a fool but the franchise has just completely mishandled Wentz and the last 3 seasons. It's been a persistent failure to surround Wentz with talent both by missing obvious picks in the draft and not pursuing FAs. All of that was compounded by the mishandling of last offseason from the firing of the prior OC and drafting Hurts in the 2nd round. In any event, I would be surprised if Pace overpays.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Are they really trading him? my god just go all in. This could save us.

I am a huge Wentz fan. He might be a poor mans Kyle Allen but damnit Kyle Allen is really freaking good.

There are only so many cold weather specific QB's. Wentz is one of them. However you grade Wentz you need to double his number in the elements. He has a nice skeleton, 10 inch hands, is tough and cold weather bred.

He would be completely perfect for us. I can't imagine "lucking" into a better scenario. "Luck" being the only scenario I view potentially better.

Wentz or Watson? I lean Watson for the next 3 years. Wentz for career.

We'll see. I would be ecstatic for either and proclaiming them the best QB we have ever had.

I wish I was as optimistic as you, but I'm really not.

Wentz is an okay QB....but I dont really want to trade a first rounder+ for him AND pay him that deal....

If it happens hopefully we keep #20 so we can still take a LT or WR, considering if we get wentz then Arob surely is gone.