Bears Beantown vacation Tweets and notes.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Belichick stealing info from the Bears would be akin to the USA stealing advanced weapons research from Tonga

BRA1.jpg

I donno, seems legit.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Belichick stealing info from the Bears would be akin to the USA stealing advanced weapons research from Tonga

Could be getting a good look at depth guys. Some of the Pats beat writers wrote some stuff already wrote some stuff about Braverman.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
From the Pats' message board:

-"The Bears seem like a bunch of punk asses. Just like their fans."

-"Dude being more physical in practice won't help you get out of 3rd place in the NFC North."

-"These reports remind me of the Lions' pre-season game a couple of years ago, where they were downright vicious and playing as if it was their Superbowl..."

-"My only real experience with Bears fans was down in NO in 85. They were great before the game and were great after it. Their team had kicked our butts and they were very complimentary to our team. Lots of fun. Maybe it's a generational thing?"

-"Well, I've yet to have a bad experience at an NFL game (though I haven't been to that many!) but what impressed me particularly about the Bears fans was that a lot of them had travelled a long way to be at the game (not just from Chicago) and their loyalty to the team wasn't conditional on victory (just as well!) I particularly remember right at the end, when the Pats were up ... what, 50-23? -- a group of Af-Am Bears fans were sitting patiently waiting for the last snap when all of the people around them had cleared out. Respect!"

-"Why are we doing joint practices with the Bears? I really don't get it. Should stick to doing them with coaches worthy of respect who have a demonstrated ability to control their teams. John Fox is not that guy, never has been."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/2016-training-camp-day-15-8-16-2nd-bears-joint-practice.1132605/

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Could be getting a good look at depth guys. Some of the Pats beat writers wrote some stuff already wrote some stuff about Braverman.

What did they say?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny. Seems Bennett has been instigating most skirmishes, and getting owned, but the Bears are the problem. Have fun with that Cancer, New England.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Well the head gymnastics coach for the ladies olympics is a local Chicago gal and a big cutler fan

Random as hell but I agree, and congrats to the women's team; they're awesome.

“I am a Cutler fan,” she said. “Honestly, he’s the best quarterback we’ve ever had. People like to (complain) because it’s easy to be an armchair quarterback. I respect him as an elite athlete. People say that he’s a whiner and he’s not really a whiner.”

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm telling you all Lamarr gonna lead the team in sacks again this year.

Considering he's likely to get even more time on the field compared to last year, he'll probably hit double digits. Dudes a complete beast, my fav D player by far.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Well the head gymnastics coach for the ladies olympics is a local Chicago gal and a big cutler fan

“I am a Cutler fan,” she said. “Honestly, he’s the best quarterback we’ve ever had. People like to (complain) because it’s easy to be an armchair quarterback. I respect him as an elite athlete. People say that he’s a whiner and he’s not really a whiner.”

Congrats, you agree with a gymnast about an average football player she just called elite.

Reactions: WCL

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Marta Karolyi is a Bears fan?

And she's from Chicago?
Stupid me, I thought she was a Romanian that defected back in the 80's.
uspw_63489801-e1352301124258.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Congrats, you agree with a gymnast about an average football player she just called elite.
I don't think he actually knows with whom he is agreeing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm telling you all Lamarr gonna lead the team in sacks again this year.

Considering he's likely to get even more time on the field compared to last year, he'll probably hit double digits. Dudes a complete beast, my fav D player by far.
The real question is does Marta Karolyi like him ?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Y'all gonna look like tool bags when Jay lights it up.

And gonna lol the fuck outta you when jay leads the Bears back in comeback games again this year; while you all are going nuts I'll simply remind you your a hater o

Mitchapalooza

can't wait to bump this when Cutler has another average year and you'll use the same sorry excuses. Like you have been doing for the past 3 years. Nothing's changed! Sad!