Bears Beantown vacation Tweets and notes.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Interesting tweets from the joint camp last few days. Still doesn't fill me with much confidence so many unknowns on this team right now. Appreciate all those who have posted the tweets and updates though.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Interesting tweets from the joint camp last few days. Still doesn't fill me with much confidence so many unknowns on this team right now. Appreciate all those who have posted the tweets and updates though.

Welcome back m8! Cheers!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Y'all gonna look like tool bags when Jay lights it up.

And gonna lol the fuck outta you when jay leads the Bears back in comeback games again this year; while you all are going nuts I'll simply remind you your a hater o

Lights it up? Like when he gets pissed at how long it takes to get a play in, then proceeds to take even longer getting rid of the ball?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

And gonna lol the fuck outta you when jay leads the Bears back in comeback games again this year; while you all are going nuts I'll simply remind you your a hater o

I think this will be his best season yet as well. Should be fun to watch. I am expecting around 3500-3800 yards 20-25 TDs and 14-18 INTs. I think his numbers could be even better if he had better protection and his WRs didn't drop balls or give up on routes causing interceptions. Loggains is probably going to hurt his production as well. Hopefully they get him a new coordinator next year.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not Malcolm Butler's best practice so far. Kevin White caught two touchdowns on him in 7-on-7s.

Zack Cox NESN

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doug Kyed

WR Alshon Jeffery beat CB Logan Ryan
WR Kevin White beat CB Malcolm Butler
WR Deonte Thompson beat CB Cyrus Jones
WR Joshua Bellamy beat CB Justin Coleman
WR Cameron Meredith beat CB Darryl Roberts
WR Marc Mariani beat CB E.J. Biggers
S Patrick Chung beat WR Kieren Duncan
WR Daniel Braverman beat CB Jonathan Jones
WR Jeffery beat CB Ryan
WR White beat CB Butler
CB Thompson beat CB Cre’Von LeBlanc
WR Bellamy beat CB Coleman
WR Meredith beat S Devin McCourty
WR Mariani beat CB Biggers
WR Darrin Peterson beat CB Cyrus Jones
WR Braverman beat S Chung
WR Duncan beat CB Roberts
WR Jeffery beat CB Butler
WR White beat CB LeBlanc
CB Coleman beat WR Thompson

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/08/patriots-bears-observations-joint-practices-show-discipline-differences/

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You been saying this for years....I guess you are hoping to be right one year

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
from all the tweets from bears and pats writers.... for thursday..not expecting much...just hoping for better...

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can't wait to bump this when Cutler has another average year and you'll use the same sorry excuses. Like you have been doing for the past 3 years. Nothing's changed! Sad!

An "average" year will be fine with me. If he can be close to what he was last year, with a better Defense, i see a chance at playoffs. The OLine is what has me the most worried.