Bears Growing Impatient in Trade talks for Wentz

Rise

Liked Posts:
One thing you have to be impatient with is the QB market. You really think being patient will get a QB to fall right in your lap?

Yeah Watson and Mahomes and even Trubisky would have fell into his lap at 3 if he had a little patience.

I know this is the trade market. No need to be impatient for someone like Wentz. Now if this is Watson then unleash the dragon.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
You think Philly is turning down the better of two offers based on what Wentz wants?
No, but I bet Wentz's agent is blowing up the phone lines... Just a hunch.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're underestimating Wentz. Understandable, as you think Stafford is a "winner."

Yes, it just so happens in my underestimation I happen to be on the side of Sean McVay, Chris Ballard, Matt Rhule, and Ron Rivera. As for you, who backs your opinion, the brain Surgeon Ryan Pace, master of such great acquisitions like Mike Glennon, or the infamous Nick Foles?

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
He dropped from 5th rated QB in 2017 to 14th in 2018.
Actually he went from the 4th rated QB in 2017 to the 7th rated QB in 2018. I would be extremely happy with a top 10 rated QB

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Pace is offering a 2022 1st.

That way he can dump picks on to the offense with Wentz.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes, it just so happens in my underestimation I happen to be on the side of Sean McVay, Chris Ballard, Matt Rhule, and Ron Rivera. As for you, who backs your opinion, the brain Surgeon Ryan Pace, master of such great acquisitions like Mike Glennon, or the infamous Nick Foles?
I am not suggesting Stafford isn't a good risk for LA. I just think your analysis of pretty much every QB is way off base as your nose is so far up the ass of the guy who doesn't win NFL games.

BTW, I am uncertain how Chris Ballard agrees with you as he did not acquire Stafford and is bidding on Wentz. Neither Matt Rhule or Ron Rivera's GM's traded for Stafford, but you're certain how they felt? OK.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
As a Lions fan, do you realize we all laugh at you when you speak negatively about the Bears?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think Pace is offering a 2022 1st.

That way he can dump picks on to the offense with Wentz.

If he is Howie is a fool for not taking it. I think he is offering 2 2nds but probably is asking for a 3rd back next year.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wentz ain't coming here- There is no reason to come here and play for an idiot if he can go play for his old offensive Coordinator (Reich) when he was on top of his game.

They are just trying to get more out of the Colts

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not suggesting Stafford isn't a good risk for LA. I just think your analysis of pretty much every QB is way off base as your nose is so far up the ass of the guy who doesn't win NFL games.

BTW, I am uncertain how Chris Ballard agrees with you as he did not acquire Stafford and is bidding on Wentz. Neither Matt Rhule or Ron Rivera's GM's traded for Stafford, but you're certain how they felt? OK.

Both Carolina and Washington offered firsts for Stafford, Ballard first interest for a QB was Stafford, although he never offered a 1st, reports were once la made their offer, it was too rich for Ballard and he bowed out. The obvious fact that only one team won the bidding war for Stafford is kind of a weak argument on your part. As is your "winning" argument, as Nick Foles won a SB, yet Chicago can't get rid of him fast enough.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Ballard was the only smart one if he didn’t offer a first.
The Lions got a quarterback that his team didn’t want and the Rams got a quarterback that didn’t want his team
I don’t think anybody besides the Rams were stupid enough to offer a first for Stafford

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Lions fan, do you realize we all laugh at you when you speak negatively about the Bears?
As a Bears fan, do you realize we all laugh at you when you speak of competent QB play?
Do you realize we laugh when you have this notion that every QB wants to come play for the Bears?
Do you know we find it hilarious when we see you speaking of Wentz, Mariota, Winston, Minshew, Dalton (fuck I could go on and on) as upgrades?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ballard was the only smart one if he didn’t offer a first.
The Lions got a quarterback that his team didn’t want and the Rams got a quarterback that didn’t want his team
I don’t think anybody besides the Rams were stupid enough to offer a first for Stafford
Blah blah blah, it's already been confirmed that Washington and Carolina offered 1sts for Stafford. So yeah, but no, wrong again.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Wentz or another QB, just be patient and don’t let the god awful Lions/Rams trade set the market. No knee jerk reactions is the adult thing to do.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Keep playing poker. Eagles gm is trying to bluff with a deuce high

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan, do you realize we all laugh at you when you speak of competent QB play?
Do you realize we laugh when you have this notion that every QB wants to come play for the Bears?
Do you know we find it hilarious when we see you speaking of Wentz, Mariota, Winston, Minshew, Dalton (fuck I could go on and on) as upgrades?
Hahaha the shit hole organization of the NFL trying to “make fun” of a better organization. The Bears aren’t a great organization but my god we aren’t Detroit bad. Please keep them coming, it’s really entertaining.