dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If thats true the lions should have taken that deal.

Both goff/teddy aren't their future. Could have gotten the #8 pick this year and pick back to back in the first round. Smarter move for a team in rebuild mode than to rely on the Rams sucking next year(Which they won't).

Who knows if it's really true or not when we're in the lying season for GM's and when media throw shit out there and hope it sticks. That was the rumor though.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I’d say have your choice: this year’s 2nd or next year’s first.
We shouldn't be giving up either, but there's a really good chance the Bears are going to be drafting in the top 10 next season after this clown show gets one last go around. No way in hell would I be giving up future picks unless it's for Deshaun Watson.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we can't get Watson or Wentz why is Trubisky leaving? Nagy won't tie his chances to him?

Just give them the first Pace and Wentz will save your job. If you think your gonna draft your job safe with the same pick...you know your wrong. Your not, your gonna get a decent prospect/piece that probably struggles for a couple years to become all-22 worthy, and steals opportunity from a few guys you could find scraping the barrell.

Go get the piece that matters, or get Watson. Don't worry if Wentz "likes you" or not. Be confident in who you are. Wentz will love the McCaskey's and the Bear tradition. He'll understand the family when he gets here.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Pace is offering a 2022 1st.

That way he can dump picks on to the offense with Wentz.
Interesting. I wonder if some teams would value a 2022 1st over a 2021 1st based on the college season we just had. Cancelled games, players opting out, no combine, etc.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If we can't get Watson or Wentz why is Trubisky leaving? Nagy won't tie his chances to him?
Nagy needs to maintain the perception that Mitch was what was holding him back for so long, and that’s why the Bears can’t outscore the Bengals. He bought himself 2 years, he is a really good self promoter

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Philly's organization can go fuck off, so they clearly don't value Wentz as a starter but they want two first round picks? Fuck you Eagles organization. Although I should be glad because I wouldn't want Wentz for one 1st Rd pick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine a Lions fan making fun of a team for making the playoffs.

That's like an incel making fun of a guy that just had sex.

The only doinking @nc0gnet0, does is to his Lions fleshlight.
Wentz that happens, I will let you know.

LMFAO

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Not at that price....not even close. Let the Colts have him. So many red flags here and that salary?! Nope.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
And you fools are considering giving up a 1st for Wentz, so, what's yourpoint?
Who's you? You must have me confused with ryan pace. Well at least you stop pretending to be a bears fan.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Better than the shit your going to trot out onto the field, lol.
Probably not. Goff has regressed the last two years and now isn't going to be protected by a great offensive coach. So yeah he will regress even more. Probably look like a slightly better version of his rookie season, which was incredibly bad.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Probably not. Goff has regressed the last two years and now isn't going to be protected by a great offensive coach. So yeah he will regress even more. Probably look like a slightly better version of his rookie season, which was incredibly bad.

Goff is bad. Why is nc0gnet0 talking shit about wentz when wentz had a better season than goff ever has had in his career while being surrounded with superior talent?

Wentz at one point was seen as an actual good QB, goff never has been.

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
Goff is bad. Why is nc0gnet0 talking shit about wentz when wentz had a better season than goff ever has had in his career while being surrounded with superior talent?

Not true.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

I think people mistakenly thought Goff was good for a year when mcvay worked a miracle. Unfortunately there is only so much you can do for a shit sandwich. Goff has been seen as a reason his team doesn't win most of his career, wentz has been viewed the opposite for most of his career. Id rather have the guy in which bad play was an outlier than the guy who good play was an outlier.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Keep playing poker. Eagles gm is trying to bluff with a deuce high
Well I don't play poker, so not sure what that means. Full disclosure, liquor in the front, poker in the rear, somehow resonates with me. lol