Bears hire DeFilippo as QB coach

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Jahns, Ragone was responsible for some of the best of Trubisky’s plays.
Still curious as to what argument Ragone and Nagy were having that one game

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This team never gets it right. When it was a pass happy league, the Bears were running the ball and now with the gradual movement back to more running.....the Bears are throwing it.
Lol. Don’t get it twisted. The NFL is still a passing league this season we saw D’s adjust to offense and next season we will see O’s adjust to the D’s.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still curious as to what argument Ragone and Nagy were having that one game
Good question. Apparently they still have respective for him.

They now have someone responsible for a running game and a passing game.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol. Don’t get it twisted. The NFL is still a passing league this season we saw D’s adjust to offense and next season we will see O’s adjust to the D’s.

What part of "gradual" do you not get? In 2016 there were four 2000 yard rushing teams.....that number has been on the rise ever since. I think there were 9 or 10 teams like that in 2019. If Tennessee, the 49ers and even the Packers keep pounding it like they've been, you can look for more of it in the future. Not every team has a Mahomes or a Watson they can count on.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don't understand the hate.

There are a lot of people on this board who wanted DeFillipo as their HC when we got Nagy.

This is a very good, veteran NFL offensive coaching staff.

It's a good hire just hope they don't try putting too many different voices in Trubisky's head saying different things. He's got enough issues with the mental part of the game as it is but still love the hire.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Who's hire is this? Pace's? Maybe Pace had 2nd thoughts... I shoulda went with DeFillipo.

Nagy's hire? Hire the guy that interviewed for the same job you have? That would be very big of Nagy. Or it could lead to even more disarray (can we say, tension, people?). If it was Pace's hire, can Nagy and Nagy's ego work with DeFillipo?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't understand the hate.

There are a lot of people on this board who wanted DeFillipo as their HC when we got Nagy.

This is a very good, veteran NFL offensive coaching staff.
Despite a few solid hires I remain uninspired. I think little changes with Nagy continuing his insistence on bubble screens and T Cohen between the tackles.