Bears in trade talks for Matthew Stafford per @AlbertBreer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stafford becomes the best quarterback the bears have ever had. Bad or god those are facts.
Glesgorv - Glitchwave video games database

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Trade qbs and we throw in a 2nd next year ?

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
This is exactly what I was afraid of. This moron Pace is gonna leave this franchise in the abyss of football hell. If the Lions are willing to trade him in the division, Pace is probably offering a 1st this year and next year, and a stock pile of picks. This team isn’t a QB away from being a contender. They have no depth, no cap space, soon to be no quality picks, a incompetent coaching staff. Jfc lmao this franchise is an absolute joke.

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah, there's the CCS I know so well. they're back to beating off over Matt Stafford now. best quarterback the Bears ever had, they say.

we don't need a yawn button. we need a go fuck yourself button.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
yeah, there's the CCS I know so well. they're back to beating off over Matt Stafford now. best quarterback the Bears ever had, they say.

He would be the best WB they’ve ever had. Which is a bit depressing, honestly. Don’t want to give up a 1st, but he would provide some stability when they draft a QB.

Oh wait...Pace doesn’t draft QBs that often. I forgot.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
He'll fit in perfectly with the incapable of winning a playoff game culture that they've spent 6 years building.

Remember when people said Peyton Manning will never win a SB ....until he won one
Remember when people said Andy Reid will never win a SB....until he won one
Remember when people said Cowher will never win a Sb....until he won one

Meatball fans and their generalizations ?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's a fact lol, but please go on with your button.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’d give up 1.20 and wouldn’t even hesitate. Stafford is a stud and we would get at least another solid five plus years of really good quarterback play. I’m just tired of a lifetime of crap QB play. Our history says we would miss on our first round pick anyway. I know that we do not have enough firepower to pull off a trade with Houston and I really don’t get excited about Jimmy G. I just want a QB once in my lifetime.
Stafford has back problems, My wife cries everyday about hers, My buddy has the same issue also, he's miserable everyday. I doubt Stafford is gonna get to 100%, that's my main concern bout Stafford.
Yeah he could be bears best QB ever, but for how long?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
This is exactly what I was afraid of. This moron Pace is gonna leave this franchise in the abyss of football hell. If the Lions are willing to trade him in the division, Pace is probably offering a 1st this year and next year, and a stock pile of picks. This team isn’t a QB away from being a contender. They have no depth, no cap space, soon to be no quality picks, a incompetent coaching staff. Jfc lmao this franchise is an absolute joke.
This is just the harsh truth. The mainstream sports media just regurgitates the bears are a QB away over and over when that's far from the truth. It's a good way to distract meatballs on all the other problems with the roster.

That being said there's no way in hell anyone not even Pace is giving up 2 1st for Stafford. Bears should be trying to stockpile picks not give them away but Pace won't do that with his job on the line and do something stupid that will hurt the bears in the future to save his job.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember when people said Peyton Manning will never win a SB ....until he won one
Remember when people said Andy Reid will never win a SB....until he won one
Remember when people said Cowher will never win a Sb....until he won one

Meatball fans and their generalizations ?
Mitch will NEVER win a SB...

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Stafford has back problems, My wife cries everyday about hers, My buddy has the same issue also, he's miserable everyday. I doubt Stafford is gonna get to 100%, that's my main concern bout Stafford.
Yeah he could be bears best QB ever, but for how long?
That is a concern. Back problems are no joke and often there is no fix.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Maiocco

@MaioccoNBCS

·
8m

Teams most often reported or speculated in connection with Matthew Stafford, and their current QBs (ranked in order of desperation): Indy-NA N.E.-Jarrett Stidham Wash-Alex Smith Chi-Nick Foles Car-Teddy Bridgewater Rams-Jared Goff 49ers-Jimmy Garoppolo

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Peter King

@peter_king

·
1h

Two people in the loop think a Stafford trade gets done by Tuesday, or earlier. Not saying it will happen. Just passing on what I'm hearing while reporting and early-writing Monday's FMIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.