Bears made Seattle an offer they can't refuse...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hmm, not sure now. Some dude on Twitter named Sicilian guy, says his source says Wilson to sign extension to clear cap and sign oline. I mean must be credible, it’s on Twitter.

You actually thought we were gonna get Wilson? I thought we were all just having fun and having more hope or wishful thinking, at least that's where i've been at cause i always thought he was gonna stay in Seattle.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You actually thought we were gonna get Wilson? I thought we were all just having fun and having more hope or wishful thinking, at least that's where i've been at cause i always thought he was gonna stay in Seattle.
What are you talking about? It’s a fucking joke. Pretty obvious except to you.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What are you talking about? It’s a fucking joke. Pretty obvious except to you.

Are you breaking things and punching walls right now? You seem like that sort of kid.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you breaking things and punching walls right now? You seem like that sort of kid.
Dude I’ve been reading your crap on here for a decade. And you were probably a nitwit on cbmb. Give me a fucking break. Your undying love for all things pace and you assertion that you were one of the few that knew we were only a qb away are laughable. I don’t engage with you cause you’re an idiot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dude I’ve been reading your crap on here for a decade. And you were probably a nitwit on cbmb. Give me a fucking break. Your undying love for all things pace and you assertion that you were one of the few that knew we were only a qb away are laughable. I don’t engage with you cause you’re an idiot.

Soooooooo you haven't been engaging with me? Ummmmmmmm.........................

Don't get mad at me just cause you're convinced we're getting Wilson. Shit i hope you're right.

Now quit engaging please.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
the funny thing is this aligns with exactly what DBB said lol

napo55

Liked Posts:
After wasting top draft picks for Trubisky and Mack, even Ryan Pace is not stupid enough to trade multiple No. 1 picks for a QB who would play for a depleted team for years. And I assume Wilson would not want to go into such a miserable situation and is using the Bears only for bargaining purposes.

At best Wilson might allow the Bears to maintain mediocrity for a few years, which means the team would not have a top draft pick to draft a top QB. There is something to be said for building the O line, and bringing in quality players even if it means having a lousy w/l record -which might then actually allow them to draft a top QB.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
After wasting top draft picks for Trubisky and Mack, even Ryan Pace is not stupid enough to trade multiple No. 1 picks for a QB who would play for a depleted team for years.
bill-cosby-confused | Funny pictures, Cosby, Bill cosby

HUH? He's literally trying to do that right now.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Again another argument trying to say your going to have a depleted team because you give away first rounders. Its nonsense with free agency and later round picks

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
An offer to me will be more like the below.

2021 - 2nd rd pick + 2021 - 3rd rd pick
2022 -1st rd pick + 2022 - 2nd rd pick
2023 - 1st rd pick

Any player thrown in the deal will knock off a draft pick of value or return a pick back to the Bears.
If we get to keep this year's first and can pick up a starting left tackle that is a really big deal. Looks like a good draft for OTs

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we get to keep this year's first and can pick up a starting left tackle that is a really big deal. Looks like a good draft for OTs

They'd have to trade the #20 this year. Could certainly get a T in the 2nd. Less guarantee he'd be plug n play starter though. Need 2 new Tackles to be legit though. Unless skate w/ Ifedi at RT for a year, rookie at LT?

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They'd have to trade the #20 this year. Could certainly get a T in the 2nd. Less guarantee he'd be plug n play starter though. Need 2 new Tackles to be legit though. Unless skate w/ Ifedi at RT for a year, rookie at LT?
I think they’ll get a RT in the draft. I’m not sure they’re moving off Leno.

Hopefully there’s a QB there to hold his fat ass accountable instead of just thanking him for picking them up after he let them get hit.

Bust

Liked Posts:
And I assume Wilson would not want to go into such a miserable situation and is using the Bears only for bargaining purposes.

If that were the case he would not have set the limit to just 4 teams

TL1961

Liked Posts:
didnt matthew stafford just go for 3 1st round picks though? he’s older than wilson and i wouldn’t consider him as good as wilson either.
Yes, but it wasn't really three for Stafford. It was two for Stafford and one to take back Jared Goff's awful contract.