Bears News From CSN: Kyle Longs extension is a statement

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I would guess that signing Josh Sitton wasn't part of Pace's total rebuild plan...he just took advantage of a favorable situation.

In sum, I still have no idea what you are talking about. Signing Sitton "effected" Long's extension, even though Long just signed an extension??

Then if you still have question marks unlikely the signing of Sitton effects Long at all. We can all move on and go back to your point about AJ if you like.

Think it is a total non starter once the season gets going and AJ is Cutlets new favorite target on the outside. He had better be, he is the surest thing we have on this team now.

As you were.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have a fucking educated guess. Why would Sitton getting a deal at guard effect AJ at reciever?

Why would I need to guess. I asked for a reason. Never mind. Have a great day.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
AJ played in ~38 consecutive games prior to missing time last year, but him staying on the field isn't a thing?

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk

You know what jackanory is? Keep up.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And welcome to the block list. You've officially cunted your way to being the 2nd on there.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
You even realize how short the list of receivers is that have outperformed Alshon since he was drafted in 2012? But please tell me more about how Pace rewards production.

This is the Jay Cutler argument; the idea that Cutler is the best QB this franchise has had in forever doesn't mean he deserves to be paid like the best QB in the league.

I agree that we need to re-sign Jeffery, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with giving him AJ Green/Julio Jones money.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is the Jay Cutler argument; the idea that Cutler is the best QB this franchise has had in forever doesn't mean he deserves to be paid like the best QB in the league.

I agree that we need to re-sign Jeffery, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with giving him AJ Green/Julio Jones money.

What? I am comparing Alshon to the entire league. How does that have anything at all to do with comparing Cutler to the rest of this franchise's entire shit show at quarterback?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I give up talking to you. You are a terrible poster, incapable of basic conversation. I don't remember you being this much of an asshole before. You've changed.

Never give one without the other, that is pretty self explanitory. Acting like some self proclaimed knower of all is a real problem for you, make it as personal as you like Rory you made me laugh though, you're a nobody.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

LOL, no it's not. Jesus H. Christ.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
What? I am comparing Alshon to the entire league. How does that have anything at all to do with comparing Cutler to the rest of this franchise's entire shit show at quarterback?

Ahhh, my mistake; I misread.

But hypothetical question here: If Jeffery is asking for top 3 receiver money right now, do you give it to him?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Comparing Jeffery to his WR peers to determine market value is the same as comparing Jay Cutler to Bob Avellini to determine market value.

This board is going downhill. The regular season can't come soon enough.

Misread xer0's post, my bad.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ahhh, my mistake; I misread.

But hypothetical question here: If Jeffery is asking for top 3 receiver money right now, do you give it to him?

Depends on the structure and length of the contract. If you can give him the Kap/Tyrod Taylor "top QB" money type structured deal, sure. I'm not giving him top 3 money today though if the contract is your typical NFL structure.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Comparing Jeffery to his WR peers to determine market value is the same as comparing Jay Cutler to Bob Avellini to determine market value.

This board is going downhill. The regular season can't come soon enough.

You make this place fucking toxic for the most part.

Many thanks!

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Depends on the structure and length of the contract. If you can give him the Kap/Tyrod Taylor "top QB" money type strcutured deal, sure. I'm not giving him top 3 money today though if the contract is your typical NFL structure.

Pretty much how I feel too. If Jeffery's asking to be the 6th-10th highest paid receiver and the front office isn't giving that, then I completely blame the front office.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Its the opposite. I have no idea what you are talking about, and I am continuing to ask you what you meant by your original douchebag comment, which was followed up with further douchebaggery. Just answer the question. What do you mean by "never give one without the other". That still makes no sense.

HOW DID THE SITTON SIGNING "EFFECT" LONG'S EXTENSION?

You have one guard and he gets his contract (sitton) you have another guard coming up on a contract year (Long) you never give one without the other ...

You are fucking inane.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
[/No, part of the problem is you, you act like a complete cunt to people, you insight and overall you act like some self righteous know it all every fucking thread you walk into.

You only ever speak to people in a respectful manner when for the most part they agree with what you churn out.

It's a pain walking into any thread you are in because in three to four post you turn it into a shit slingging contest and proclaim them to be a horrible poster and then lament the status of this board.

Stop with all the faux fucking shit, you're not much of a poster yourself, your human interaction skills are fucking woeful and for the most part when you aren't being indignent or self righteous you are just being cruel because you can sit behind a keyboard and stroke your fucking epeen.

For fuck sake do me a favour and do as xer0 has done and block me. I'd rather have other people swear at me on here than have you to regularly pretend to be something you're not. You make this place fucking toxic for the most part.

Many thanks!

Lots of anger and mud in this post as well as misspellings and misuse of words.

:aj:

Would read again

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You have one guard and he gets his contract (sitton) you have another guard coming up on a contract year (Long) you never give one without the other ...

You are fucking inane.

How or why are these two things related? Long doesn't get his extension if you don't sign Sitton? How does this make any logical sense?