Bears OT Jason Spriggs tests positive for coronavirus, G Germain Ifedi close contact: Update Lachavious Simmons placed on covid protocol

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Arlington Hambright SZN!

Probably going with: Leno, Whitehair, Mustipher, Ifedi (will play if not positive), Coward.

If Whitehair isn't healthy enough and Ifedi comes up positive....... Leno, Bars, Mustipher, Hambright, Coward with God knows who as backups

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now would be a good time to point out that in the midst of a global pandemic, Pace decided to essentially stand pat on a fucking terrible OL. Not to mention, the OL are in close contact with others on just about every play.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leno, Whitehair (if still hurt Bars), Mustipher, Ifedi (if COVID listed Bars or Coward), Simmons

This is going to be fun

Liked Posts:
Thankfully the titans DLine plays like a bunch of ballerinas, so this is probably the best week for this to happen

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Now would be a good time to point out that in the midst of a global pandemic, Pace decided to essentially stand pat on a fucking terrible OL. Not to mention, the OL are in close contact with others on just about every play.
Grounds for termination. His neglect of this unit is unprofessional and malpractice.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
You can plug and play just about anyone with this line and it wont be that large of a setback. Hard to get much worse when you're at rock bottom. This was witnessed against the Saints...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So instead of going out and finding OL help...we sit idle knowing two of our starters this weekend are out for Covid?

I just don't understand. I know I'm a desperate fan! But how can we sit by and put our hopes of turning around one of the worst offenses in the NFL by relying on PS players?! Thats the master plan?!