Bears OT Jason Spriggs tests positive for coronavirus, G Germain Ifedi close contact: Update Lachavious Simmons placed on covid protocol

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
Is there time to get that Spain guy in and just tell him to block whatever is in front of him?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You can plug and play just about anyone with this line and it wont be that large of a setback. Hard to get much worse when you're at rock bottom. This was witnessed against the Saints...

True to a degree, but with our playoff hopes on the line and a struggling offense, I don't want to hinge everything on some PS guys.

Were there seriously not anyone on the market worth giving a shot for a late round pick?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
With all my complaining out the way, I do like both Arlingtom Hambright and Dieter Eiselen.

I was never really a fan of Simmons, but Bears liked him enough to give him a nod in both drafting him first and activating him over the others.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does anyone think the Mustipher was a bit of a surprise?

I didn't hear his name called once, and that is always a good thing. I said this in another thread but put Bars in. These two played together at ND, this can only help with communication. I mean the line sucks, and we can't get much worse so let the kids play. Never know what will happen.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good grief. Maybe the rookies show something?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles gets murdered and Mitch has the comeback of all comebacks and leads the Bears to a first round playoff loss.

Nagy and Pace extended.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nick Foles spotted rubbing all the dirt clothes in Spriggs locker all over his face and licking his locker seat

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
True to a degree, but with our playoff hopes on the line and a struggling offense, I don't want to hinge everything on some PS guys.

Were there seriously not anyone on the market worth giving a shot for a late round pick?

...insert Jim Mora "playoffs??!" meme

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not enough lineman
Game canceled
No makeup
Playoffs determined by win %
8 team per conf

#Paceistherealgenius

I'd be cool with the game being cancelled. No one wants to watch the Bears offense even if everyone is healthy.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Arlington Hambright SZN!

Probably going with: Leno, Whitehair, Mustipher, Ifedi (will play if not positive), Coward.

If Whitehair isn't healthy enough and Ifedi comes up positive....... Leno, Bars, Mustipher, Hambright, Coward with God knows who as backups
Mustipher is most likely out due to injury

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only a matter of time, it’s gonna happen to every team eventually. Better have LDM ready to slay nuts.