Bears OT Jason Spriggs tests positive for coronavirus, G Germain Ifedi close contact: Update Lachavious Simmons placed on covid protocol

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
At this point what Pace has done to the OL is negligent, bordering on straight up sabotage.

msadows

Liked Posts:
At this point what Pace has done to the OL is negligent, bordering on straight up sabotage.

You act like any team in the NFL could salvage coming back from their starting 4 lineman being out, and then their backups being out.

Get real.

Legit the only starter from the lions game that is still out there is leno, and he's our worst lineman.

Most teams don't have 5 good starters, much less good depth. Not really sure what you wanted him to do. Sure, I wanted better starters, but its not like the rest of the league has quality depth either.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:

I was actually curious what spriggs could have done the next 4 games.

Ifedi was proabably our best lineman of a bad bunch.

So yes, it can get worse. Even when our whole starting 5 were healthy ifedi looked like the best out there.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Could we go from 29th on O to 32nd on O?
6-10 here we come.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was actually curious what spriggs could have done the next 4 games.

Ifedi was proabably our best lineman of a bad bunch.
I think he’s a much better guard without a bunch of scrubs around him. He’s one I think we should sign to a deal.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think he’s a much better guard without a bunch of scrubs around him. He’s one I think we should sign to a deal.

I agree, Daniels, Whitehair, Ifedi seem like a solid interior. Nothing special, but then again, it's not like our cap can handle anything special.

Cut massie this offseason and draft a RT, no idea what you do with Leno tho. Our major weakness is the tackles. It makes the entire line sheit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, Daniels, Whitehair, Ifedi seem like a solid interior. Nothing special, but then again, it's not like our cap can handle anything special.

Cut massie this offseason and draft a RT, no idea what you do with Leno tho. Our major weakness is the tackles. It makes the entire line sheit.

I really think they need to get better at center. Maybe this new kid will be good, that would be awesome. They’ve tried Cody and Daniels and neither ran away with it.

Let them fight it out over LG. I’d go after a C in free agency.

The tackle situation is going have to play out, they don’t have the cash. I’d definitely draft BPA at either position.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
On paper this absolutely has to be the worst OL in football right?

Sad thing is mustipher and spriggs stepped in and looked just as good as the starters. Major yikes

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah this is just what they need right now ?

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

Call Orlando Pace

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if already posted but Brad Briggs is reporting Mustipher got injured in OT and may miss some time