Bears reaching out to DeCosta

Rise

Liked Posts:
Has anyone ever said the reason why he doesn't want to work under Teddy?? There has to be a reason for this but i haven't heard anyone give a reason for him pretty much singling out Teddy??

Because he actually knows what he is doing and doesn't want to report and/or put his reputation on the line for a football moron?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Has anyone ever said the reason why he doesn't want to work under Teddy?? There has to be a reason for this but i haven't heard anyone give a reason for him pretty much singling out Teddy??

Cause not everyone dithers through every situation

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
No. But is focusing your attention on actual possibilities to much to ask?

WTF is this? Unless your aiming low, you don't actually know who is a possibility or not until you ask.

Do you shy away from the hot girls at the club because you don't think they're realistic? What kind of pussy attitude is that?

xcutioner1977

Liked Posts:
im on board just plz for the love of god do not even interview lake dawson pretty plz

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora: Bears request to interview Ravens personnel ace Eric DeCosta was submitted Wed. He's declined many requests in past. expect that continues

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think the top 2 candidates are DeCosta and Ballard. The other candidates have no chance, especially Dawson.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora: Bears request to interview Ravens personnel ace Eric DeCosta for their recently vacated President of Football Operations was submitted Wed. He's declined many requests in past, but not for such a high level position

What it should have been.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF is this? Unless your aiming low, you don't actually know who is a possibility or not until you ask.

Do you shy away from the hot girls at the club because you don't think they're realistic? What kind of pussy attitude is that?

So please hurry and grace me with your next pipe dream, the anticipation is almost to much to indure!!