Bears record over their last 162 games…

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Kinda surprised by the 49ers record being .500. They seem to have been pretty good the past decade
They were really bad before their superbowl run a few years back. It's how they got Nick Bosa in the draft. They went from 4-12 to 13-3 in 2019 and the superbowl appearance and were pretty bad for the 4 or 5 years leading up that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am honestly going to try to become a fan of another NFL team. I'm still not sure which one, though.

(maybe not full-time forever, but it would be nice to remember what it feels like when a team you like plays meaningful football, because the Bears sure don't)

Last edited:

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This 10 year window started right after Lovie was fired. This may be the first time I looked back at their season by season record since Lovie. Now I wonder why I was so stupid to have any type of unrealistic expectations for this year when there is no track record over the past decade to warrent it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's kind of funny, but all the rivalries between major metro cities (Chicago, New York, LA, San Francisco) - and all their football franchises are shit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In the third largest market in the US no less, but the two larger are split between two teams. Imagine the sensation the Bears would be if they could put a good product on the field.

You’d think by now Roger would have called and said, “uh George, ya need a little help there bud?”

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's kind of funny, but all the rivalries between major metro cities (Chicago, New York, LA, San Francisco) - and all their football franchises are shit.
NYG- 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 2 victories
SF - 2 SB Appearances since 2000, 5 Conf title game appearances
LAR - 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 1 victory

Shit indeed huh?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Allot of us have been saying the George era is equivalent to lions and it’s actually been worse
I still LMFAO when I think back to the mommy is pissed statement from George about losing to the Packers. Then what does he do about it? Continues to hire the same idiots, in the same unorganized manner, who do nothing big lose to the Packers.

I could not stand Michael, the wannabe GM who literally dismantled a Super Bowl team in just a few years. But George is leaps and bounds dumber than his brother.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
…if it was an MLB standings layout

This is a bottom tier franchise. There is no other way to describe this dumpster fire. 4th worst record in the league over that time frame, worst in the NFC.

I remember years ago when George was new to the job someone asked him who he turns to for advice and the first name he listed was the owner of the Giants….. who happens to be only half a game better than the Bears on this. Not surprisingly one loser decided to get advice from another loser.