Bears record over their last 162 games…

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Moral of the story?
Never hire a HC with the first name of "Matt".

Reactions: DC

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Man!...this week has just been a bastion of positivity huh!?....

SRAEB

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
What is more interesting is how successful the Cowboys have been over the last decade only to choke year in and year out in the playoffs.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
NYG- 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 2 victories
SF - 2 SB Appearances since 2000, 5 Conf title game appearances
LAR - 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 1 victory

Shit indeed huh?

Hey man, going off your record listings.

We can do that for us too:

CHI - 1 SB Appearance since 2000, 2 Conf title game appearances including 1 victory

Sure, you can make it sound impressive, but when you look at the Ravens, or KC, etc - it doesn't seem all that impressive overall when these cities brag about big markets and being able to be the best of the best.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey man, going off your record listings.

We can do that for us too:

CHI - 1 SB Appearance since 2000, 2 Conf title game appearances including 1 victory

Sure, you can make it sound impressive, but when you look at the Ravens, or KC, etc - it doesn't seem all that impressive overall when these cities brag about big markets and being able to be the best of the best

Niners are looking to be around for a few years. Rams & Giants not so much but they are both far more relevant than the dumpster fire in Chicago. Assuming the Bears keep their picks, this franchise just might be burning it down all over again. Only the 5th time in 11years!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niners are looking to be around for a few years. Rams & Giants not so much but they are both far more relevant than the dumpster fire in Chicago. Assuming the Bears keep their picks, this franchise just might be burning it down all over again. Only the 5th time in 11years!
I wonder what would happen if they traded them now?

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
In the third largest market in the US no less, but the two larger are split between two teams. Imagine the sensation the Bears would be if they could put a good product on the field.
Thank God I have lived thru that type of sensation......People still talk of the '85 team....its been 38 years, but now the conversation about that team is a 'double edge sword' unfortunately.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
This 10 year window started right after Lovie was fired. This may be the first time I looked back at their season by season record since Lovie. Now I wonder why I was so stupid to have any type of unrealistic expectations for this year when there is no track record over the past decade to warrent it.
yea....I too belong to the 'unrealistic expectations for this year' fan club.....heck you could make me president of it...no...wait.....on second thought.....let me be the treasurer........ :sneaky:

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
NYG- 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 2 victories
SF - 2 SB Appearances since 2000, 5 Conf title game appearances
LAR - 3 SB Appearances since 2000, including 1 victory

Shit indeed huh?
Want to REALLY be embarrassed? Take the numbers from when da Bears won SB XX! Obviously worse, and add to that TB's 2 SB wins. Remembering TB's 26 game losing streak, and now having them have more SB victories than us, for me, is really cringing.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I still LMFAO when I think back to the mommy is pissed statement from George about losing to the Packers. Then what does he do about it? Continues to hire the same idiots, in the same unorganized manner, who do nothing big lose to the Packers.

I could not stand Michael, the wannabe GM who literally dismantled a Super Bowl team in just a few years. But George is leaps and bounds dumber than his brother.
He absolutely dismantled that team. The McCaskeys' had a "better" way to run an NFL franchise that had won 9 Titles in 65 years. They were going to "modernized" the franchise so it would continue to be elite. How's that working out McCaskeys? None, no, zip, nada, nyet, zero, no mas, where is it?, NFL titles. Well...it's only been 38 years.....maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I remember years ago when George was new to the job someone asked him who he turns to for advice and the first name he listed was the owner of the Giants….. who happens to be only half a game better than the Bears on this. Not surprisingly one loser decided to get advice from another loser.
Maybe coincidence .....but BOTH inherited their franchise from stalwarts in NFL history. Neither had to earn it....maybe there's something to it....not that is matters I guess....

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mean I guess. When all you're given to eat is a shit sandwich as a fan, I'm sure moldy maggot-filled bread and meat looks delicious since it isn't complete shit.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He absolutely dismantled that team. The McCaskeys' had a "better" way to run an NFL franchise that had won 9 Titles in 65 years. They were going to "modernized" the franchise so it would continue to be elite. How's that working out McCaskeys? None, no, zip, nada, nyet, zero, no mas, where is it?, NFL titles. Well...it's only been 38 years.....maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them.

I know the McCaskey's are hated here like Matt Nagy but . . .didn't butkus and sayers get drafted the same year? 2 ELITE hall of famers. Not borderline but ELITE, ALPHA MALE, TOP DAWG hof'ers couldn't even yield team victories. Lots of last place finishes with individual highlights.

those teams didn't have that one guy manning the most important position either, WONDER WHAT THAT POSITION IS CALLED??? Hmmmmm