Bears Related Why do fat BALD ppl ??? tend 2 think they are some sort of tough guys?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...-kyle-long-ejected-from-practice-jalen-dalton

A lot of people think that this attempted murder by Kyle Long is the result of anabolic steroid abuse or maybe a mental health issue but I think it is a broader issue (one that I have been thinking about for the last 3 and a halve weeks)

Bald people, especially bald men, increasingly seem to be fancying themselves some sort of tough guys these days, like once they go completely bald, or when they are very much bald and just shave whatever little hair they have left off their heads.

Many, maybe even up to 90% or at least roughly halve, then get tattoos, motorcycles, grow goatees and waddle around bars trying to knock people around with their fat shoulders. It's weird. Like, Baldness is literally a sign of poor genetics and losing hair is traditionally seen as a humbling life change, but these fat bald idiots choose to make it into some sort of mark of bad-assness.

I think it started with Bruce Willis, and then there was Vin Deisel, but now it seems like everyone is trying to get tough with their new bald selves LOL. I mean, seriously. Long does a good job of toughing it out through injuries but he is in no way shape or form the second coming of
Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Seriously Long, get over your bald selve.

Thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly the only tough bald guys IRL are Sean Evans, Stone Cold Steve Austin (his HOT ONES episode just dropped on YouTube btw) and The Rock.

Even Goldberg is a softy IRL even though his character is supposed to be tough.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Short man syndrome > bald man syndrome

But honestly, Long may be a bad case study for this, mostly because he's always been a whiny little bitch.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
testosterone and sunburn, brother

hehehehehe

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I literally hated Vic Ashley, and you are a poor imitation.
I would never think I'm capable of delivering the kind of premium content Vick put out there day in and day out, and this was no attempt at such. Sorry you have hate inside the inside of your heart though and I will pray for you.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the prayers. Since you are a man of faith I have a question: do attention whores go to heaven?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Lach were to donate some plugs to Long, do you think it would help direct Longs bald man syndrome tendencies into contributing on the football field instead of being possibly one of the worst teammates of all time while also being perennially injured? Idk, just braneballing here, I want the Bears to win football games, and I just wish Long/CCS wanted the same thing(s).

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
As a man in his 40s with a quickly receding hairline I’d like to say funny thread OP.... and GO FUCK YOURSELF! You wanna fight fuck head??? DO YOU??
How about I shave the rest of this shit and we go a few rounds eh?

You forgot to add:

Going to have deck beers

How's your wife?