Bears Related Why do fat BALD ppl ??? tend 2 think they are some sort of tough guys?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have too much hair and am actually about to head out for a haircut. Not about that but about whether funny or not. Really it's more about the style of humor than the content. Clearly it's a style a lot CCS posters enjoy. So I'll say without any sarcasm that I applaud the effort. I also hope that when September rolls around nvan runs the bears board like a tight ship.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I have too much hair and am actually about to head out for a haircut. Not about that but about whether funny or not. Really it's more about the style of humor than the content. Clearly it's a style a lot CCS posters enjoy. So I'll say without any sarcasm that I applaud the effort. I also hope that when September rolls around nvan runs the bears board like a tight ship.

This is exactly what a fat bald man would say

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
b73c95_0863acf04c4545869cd8281a185a3008.webp

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At the risk of derailing the fun you all are having shitting on Long, and not sure if this has been brought up yet...but aren't being overly aggressive and vomiting both symptoms of a concussion? Food for thought.

I'm not really willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though, because he has repeatedly pulled this kind of shit (albeit not this over the top).

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can't the Bars kids play guard? Get rid of Long. He's a pain in the arse.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As a man with luscious locks of beautiful blonde hair, I can't even begin to imagine what you bald freaks go thru on a day in day out basis. So I feel for you, but I don't understand it. Perhaps one of you can start a "go find me hair" page I can chuck some pennies at, or donate whatever scraps end up in my brush in the morning.

Also, never really imagined @DrGonzo as a baldie, but whatevs, I'll try not to judge too much.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's exactly what you would say. You are reassuingly predictable.

Fat, bald, and emotional...I almost feel bad for you

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a man with luscious locks of beautiful blonde hair, I can't even begin to imagine what you bald freaks go thru on a day in day out basis. So I feel for you, but I don't understand it. Perhaps one of you can start a "go find me hair" page I can chuck some pennies at, or donate whatever scraps end up in my brush in the morning.

Also, never really imagined @DrGonzo as a baldie, but whatevs, I'll try not to judge too much.

I will donate the lunch money I win off you plebs in the CCs fantasy league

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I embrace it. Some people look better bald. Take Urlacher for example, not sure what the general opinion is on this, but I think he looks weird af with hair.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I embrace it. Some people look better bald. Take Urlacher for example, not sure what the general opinion is on this, but I think he looks weird af with hair.
But you don't suffer from no hair syndrome, unlike some of your fellow baldies. Maybe you should share some tips and tricks on how not to be furious at the world, maybe even vlog it or something, idk, I'm not bald.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a thin and shaggy man that has been bravely transitioning into the fat and bald man I always knew I really was on the inside...I am perturbed by the stereotypes being casually tossed around in the OP. I do not think my personal life choices should in anyway be compared to a violently lazy monster like Kyle Long.

That said...the only thing in this thread that seriously triggered me is @Grimson 's Clay Mathews post. You sir can kindly keep that BS out of this forum or I will E-Murder you myself and frame the Cubs Forum Mod.