Bears Related Why do fat BALD ppl ??? tend 2 think they are some sort of tough guys?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a thin and shaggy man that has been bravely transitioning into the fat and bald man I always knew I really was on the inside...I am perturbed by the stereotypes being casually tossed around in the OP. I do not think my personal life choices should in anyway be compared to a violently lazy monster like Kyle Long.

That said...the only thing in this thread that seriously triggered me is @Grimson 's Clay Mathews post. You sir can kindly keep that BS out of this forum or I will E-Murder you myself and frame the Cubs Forum Mod.
Can’t frame who doesn’t care

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would wreck anyone in this forum and I have hair. Only one who would make me nervous would be @sunbiz. He didn’t work out everyday not to get his 160 pounds nascar/trailer park body. I don’t want to fucks with dat

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would wreck anyone in this forum and I have hair. Only one who would make me nervous would be @sunbiz. He didn’t work out everyday not to get his 160 pounds nascar/trailer park body. I don’t want to fucks with dat
Sunbiz may have only been 160lbs but he could kill ya with his Charles Manson stare

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lighten up Francis

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would literally hiptoss you with the quickness

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The dumb southerner Cubs mod is such a tough guy behind his computer.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...-kyle-long-ejected-from-practice-jalen-dalton

A lot of people think that this attempted murder by Kyle Long is the result of anabolic steroid abuse or maybe a mental health issue but I think it is a broader issue (one that I have been thinking about for the last 3 and a halve weeks)

Bald people, especially bald men, increasingly seem to be fancying themselves some sort of tough guys these days, like once they go completely bald, or when they are very much bald and just shave whatever little hair they have left off their heads.

Many, maybe even up to 90% or at least roughly halve, then get tattoos, motorcycles, grow goatees and waddle around bars trying to knock people around with their fat shoulders. It's weird. Like, Baldness is literally a sign of poor genetics and losing hair is traditionally seen as a humbling life change, but these fat bald idiots choose to make it into some sort of mark of bad-assness.

I think it started with Bruce Willis, and then there was Vin Deisel, but now it seems like everyone is trying to get tough with their new bald selves LOL. I mean, seriously. Long does a good job of toughing it out through injuries but he is in no way shape or form the second coming of
Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Seriously Long, get over your bald selve.

Thanks.

So the fight was not steroid induced. It was due to the baldness, which was steroid induced.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You like a high rise building. No center of gravity.
I'm like a high rise building, hit me with a plane and i'll murder thousands

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The dumb southerner Cubs mod is such a tough guy behind his computer.
Well bud, I have no problem catching a charge but Im not getting a federal charge by slapping ya out ya wheelchair

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm in the SCREW YOU, SunTimes, I'll kick your ass. Wait, did the article mention toothless?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I live in NOLA region but if you want to meet at Logan square. Ill bring the fog machine and the Ky jelly.
I won’t screw you. But, I just spent. 2 weeks on vacation but as soon as I finish my next job, I will come down to NOLA. I have a room always available to me at the Hotel Monteleone. I’ll bring lunch, you’ll need it

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well bud, I have no problem catching a charge but Im not getting a federal charge by slapping ya out ya wheelchair

You can’t get charged for something that’s literally impossible