Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Idk why people are surprised or shocked about this. The guy has flat out sucked since 2006. Part of the reason why he was so good at getting to the QB in 06 was because of how good Tommie was playing. Harris was drawing double teams all the time. Brown and Ogun were playing very well too. That leaves Anderson, who no one is going to double, let alone mark all the time.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
another move that the Bears have no idea on what they are doing...again it might be a messy year...

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
another move that the Bears have no idea on what they are doing...again it might be a messy year...
Elaborate. Anderson has been nothing more than a situational pass rusher who's awful against the run

Veritas

Liked Posts:

Look at HER signature.

SportsGeeks #1 Source for Women's MMA and Women's Tackle Football

I will explain Zach.

If Erin Andrews has taught us anything it is that if you bring nothing to the discussion buy a rack and sleep your way to the top.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSmEA2FrZs]YouTube - family guy wnba[/ame]

Veritas

Liked Posts:
LMAO
Who wants to see women play football? They belong in the kitchen :shifty:

Sportsgeek if you haven't figured it out by now we are messing with you, kind of ;). Please explain why cutting a player who has not contributed to this team in over 3 years is a mistake.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:

its like the time they chose less money and for Rivera he's out, or how about Ced benson deal with Thomas Jones, big mistake cause benson just screwed up....I am sure they are many more, but its late i need sleep be back tomorrow when I think of more, lol

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its like the time they chose less money and for Rivera he's out, or how about Ced benson deal with Thomas Jones, big mistake cause benson just screwed up....I am sure they are many more, but its late i need sleep be back tomorrow when I think of more, lol

Again, the minute Rivera left, Anderson went down hill.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
Sportsgeek if you haven't figured it out by now we are messing with you, kind of ;). Please explain why cutting a player who has not contributed to this team in over 3 years is a mistake.

yeah I know i will catch hell for covering women's sports but im good at covering the sport and they are just as good as the guys and sometimes even better,

on explaining cutting, the Bears always make the wrong decision in any situation that will save them money IMHO...

Veritas

Liked Posts:

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

on explaining cutting, the Bears always make the wrong decision in any situation that will save them money IMHO...

This move doesn't save them money it just cuts dead weight off the roster.

Last edited:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kwame Harris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any woman playing "professional football"

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
yeah I know i will catch hell for covering women's sports but im good at covering the sport and they are just as good as the guys and sometimes even better,

Womens sports = Boring

Womens MMA = Legit

Sarah Kaufman is a legit monster in SF.

Veritas

Liked Posts:
No, they're not. They're really not.

What about the person who sweeps the ice with a broom in curling? *I am not advocating curling as a "real" sport, for the record.* I feel that would be advantageous for the ladies ;).

Lefty

Liked Posts:
What about the person who sweeps the ice with a broom in curling? *I am not advocating curling as a "real" sport, for the record.* I feel that would be advantageous for the ladies ;).

I will say this on curling: Bocce ball isn't a sport, it's a game. Bocce ball doesn't magically become a sport when you start playing it on ice, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.