Bears release Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said, he would not be unemplayed for long...Anderson signs with Hou. He will be teamates with Oguleye again.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
Womens sports = Boring

Womens MMA = Legit

Sarah Kaufman is a legit monster in SF.

Sarah Kaufman IMO is the best P4P in the world, but others would disagree, she's great to interview no BS from her, just glad that she got on the main card coming up this weekend...watch out she is going for 13-0..

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
and they are just as good as the guys and sometimes even better,

No they aren't.

Women's college team's routinely use open tryouts and men's teams managers to pracice against in college.

The WNBA is a joke.

Women aren't as good at sports as men because they aren't scientifically built to be. There may be a few roided up, hormone induced exceptions to the rule but 99.9% of women sports blow in relation to men's sports because they simply aren't as good as athletes.

on explaining cutting, the Bears always make the wrong decision in any situation that will save them money IMHO...

Between the cap hit and signing Grant I'm not sure the Bears saved a lot of money with this move.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
No they aren't.

Women's college team's routinely use open tryouts and men's teams managers to pracice against in college.

The WNBA is a joke.

Women aren't as good at sports as men because they aren't scientifically built to be. There may be a few roided up, hormone induced exceptions to the rule but 99.9% of women sports blow in relation to men's sports because they simply aren't as good as athletes.

Between the cap hit and signing Grant I'm not sure the Bears saved a lot of money with this move.

Glad you have opinion and i respect that, one day it will all change and many will stick their foots in their mouth, IMHO

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Glad you have opinion and i respect that, one day it will all change and many will stick their foots in their mouth, IMHO

No it won't...and if you are admitting it will "change" someday then you are going back on your original statement of them currently being as good or even better than men.

They will never be biologically equal to men they wil never change that much to make them anywhere the athletes that men are designed to be.

Keep covering your women's "sports"..if you want to call them that.

I'll keep being told to go "half speed" against division I women's basketball teams in practice with them so me and my merry band of walk on's quit beating them by 25.

Last edited:

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
No it won't...and if you are admitting it will "change" someday then you are going back on your original statement of them currently being as good or even better than men.

They will never be as biologically they wil never change that much to make them anywhere the athletes that men are designed to be.

Keep covering your women's "sports"..if you want to call them that.

I'll keep being told to go "half speed" against division I women's basketball teams in practice with them so me and my merry band of walk on's quit beating them by 25.

hmm I don't get your statement " they will never be as Biologically what?"

they are not trying to be like the men, they are making their own brand, its people like you that don't understand the sport maybe one day you will understand but doubt it tho...

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

they are not trying to be like the men, they are making their own brand, its people like you that don't understand the sport maybe one day you will understand but doubt it tho...

:obama:
I edited the post...but the point was still there.

They will never be biological equals of men in terms of being athletes. They aren't built to be so.

That's just simple science. Like SIMPLE science.

they are not trying to be like the men, they are making their own brand, ...
I understand every sport. They can build their own brand. Fine. I'm not saying they can't. But the talent, athletes, and therefore the end product isn't and will never be as good. Therefore the brand is and never will be as good as the men's brand or better.

Last edited:

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
:obama:
I edited the post...but the point was still there.

They will never be biological equals of men in terms of being athletes. They aren't built to be so.

That's just simple science. Like SIMPLE science.

Inderstand every sport. They can build their own brand. Fine. I'm not saying they can't. But the talent, athletes, and therefore the end product isn't and will never be as good. Therefore the brand is and never will be as good as the men's brand or better.

Ok I understand what your saying, that's cool, i will leave it at that..thanks for understanding...

glad that Anderson found another place too..

Veritas

Liked Posts:
Sarah Kaufman IMO is the best P4P in the world

You're clearly an idiot. Jose Aldo is only 7 pounds heavier than Sarah do you really think she could ever compete with a man? Get real, Jose would end her life in the first round without trying. It is one thing to state that you find female sports entertaining it is other thing to state that they are even close to the same level as their male counterparts.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
offtopic.gif

*Smiley not an official CCS Smiley

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
You're clearly an idiot. Jose Aldo is only 7 pounds heavier than Sarah do you really think she could ever compete with a man? Get real, Jose would end her life in the first round without trying. It is one thing to state that you find female sports entertaining it is other thing to state that they are even close to the same level as their male counterparts.

I guess your clearly an idiot, she's p4p in the women's division you idiot...being closed minded is a short fall with you right?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I guess your clearly an idiot, she's p4p in the women's division you idiot...being closed minded is a short fall with you right?

Smartest Special person?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I wouldn't say P4P best fighter in the world, but she is definitely entertaining to watch, considering it's a women's sport. She is one of the better strikers but put up against even a less talented male, she would get tossed I believe.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say P4P best fighter in the world, but she is definitely entertaining to watch, considering it's a women's sport. She is one of the better strikers but put up against even a less talented male, she would get tossed I believe.

I guess I think differently then most of you, i don't even think about the men period, i only cover women's pro sports...and why would a female fighter goes against a male fighter its not logical, think about it everyone, the only time a female fighter goes against a male fighter is when they train that's it period, female fighters are making a name for themselves slowly but it has come a long way..

I am glad that Anderson is a Texan now, wonder if he will get to play this coming sunday? does anyone know..

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
Veritas, why do you have to start he majority or your posts with "you're an idiot"?

Also, I can contribute nothing to this topic of women's sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.