Bears release Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
I was hoping not to get bashed too bad when joining this board because i know many still do not accept women's pro sports yet, in which i have been working heavily on for the past 3 years to get some kind of coverage.

i was referred by Greg Punzo and hey im a bears fan why not, that's why I usually stick over at my place since I have been bashed a lot over women pro sports so I do all my work over at my place...if you feel that I do not belong here let me know and I can delete my account and head out,
Thanks
SportsGeeks

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I guess I think differently then most of you, i don't even think about the men period, i only cover women's pro sports...and why would a female fighter goes against a male fighter its not logical, think about it everyone, the only time a female fighter goes against a male fighter is when they train that's it period, female fighters are making a name for themselves slowly but it has come a long way..

I am glad that Anderson is a Texan now, wonder if he will get to play this coming sunday? does anyone know..

The athletic world is predominantly male. It's a common comparison if they want to be considered "even" with males, wouldn't you think?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Especially when he makes the comparison and says women athletes/sports are on equal footing or better than male athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.