Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You mean when he signed the rapist /women beater who then tried to blame the victim?

You would be.

Sick fuck

Football is a business. You don't fucking like it? Go watch church television. At the end of the day, the Bears didn't owe him very much money, and it was definitely worth the risk.

Football. IS. A. BUSINESS.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good ol' Kyle: Never misses a chance to grandstand ...

It's definitely bad form to kick a man while he is down. Kyle needs to holster that tweeter.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Football is a business. You don't fucking like it? Go watch church television. At the end of the day, the Bears didn't owe him very much money, and it was definitely worth the risk.

And a SPECTATOR SPORT.

And as a paying SPECTATOR, I am allowed to have an opinion about the GM who signed a rapist.

You don't fucking like my opinion? Don't fucking read it.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mnyhrjHMAh1s9362xo1_400.gif

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dude, church tv doesn't exactly have the best reputation either. Jimmy Swaggert, the Bakers etc..he better stick to animal documentaries on mute if he wants to only be entertained by sin free performers.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I get sick and tired of people who defend rapists and people who hire them by saying "ehhh... no biggie... it's a business".

You clearly don't know the whole story. Also, the teams that win recognize the NFL is a business. Quit crying like a brat and acting like somehow you have some unrealistic moral high ground.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
And a SPECTATOR SPORT.

And as a paying SPECTATOR, I am allowed to have an opinion about the GM who signed a rapist.

You don't fucking like my opinion? Don't fucking read it.

You have every right to boycott the Bears and never post here again.

But you will be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that to spew your shit all over our mirrors. Because that's what's most important to you.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Dude, church tv doesn't exactly have the best reputation either. Jimmy Swaggert, the Bakers etc..he better stick to animal documentaries on mute if he wants to only be entertained by sin free performers.

Surprise... another dumb ass.

So you're sayign that if I don't like rapists, don't watch football????

Are you fucking THAT dumb?

How about you say "I like watching football, wish they would stop signing / enabling rapists".

Mitchapalooza

I get sick and tired of people who defend rapists and people who hire them by saying "ehhh... no biggie... it's a business".

If Aaron Rodgers raped 5 chicks and got released I would pay him any amount he wanted.

doooonnnttt caarrreee.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You have every right to boycott the Bears and never post here again.

But you will be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that to spew your shit all over our mirrors. Because that's what's most important to you.

Where in ANY of my posts did I say I don't want to post here?

Dumb fuck