Bears release Ray MacDonald

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
try to post without using the word rapist. Let's see if you can do it. Ready? go!

No problem... Pace signed a guy who was arrested for repeatedly beating women and then physically over-powered a woman sexually who was pleading with him not to.

Nick80

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-oh-you-GIF.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Have the Cowboys signed him yet?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No problem... Pace signed a guy who was arrested for repeatedly beating women and then physically over-powered a woman sexually who was pleading with him not to.

Mongo, there are two types of Bears Fans: Those that are misogynistic assholes who are pretty much okay with rape, and those that actually love their mothers, sisters, daughters more than football.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said that earlier

Oh, what a big man you are. Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it. You make a smart quip this whole place stinks with your farts for a week. How much you just ingested. Your pal makes a quip all that comes out of your mouth is bile. How f'ed up you are ...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, what a big man you are. Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it. You make a smart quip this whole place stinks with your farts for a week. How much you just ingested. Your pal makes a quip all that comes out of your mouth is bile. How f'ed up you are ...

how much LSD do i need to take for this to make sense?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I said that earlier

WAAAAAAA!!! STOP STEALING MY JOKES!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Seriuously, I'm lazy. If I read it there's no way I would have taken the time to re type it. Sorry for the double and for those that think my joke is funny I'd like to redirect all 'board cred' to Ommy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
ddd25bdcc9b156390f5fdd78d98aec49528bd4996a0d9f71005a3c06d8d8ab93.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
WAAAAAAA!!! STOP STEALING MY JOKES!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Seriuously, I'm lazy. If I read it there's no way I would have taken the time to re type it. Sorry for the double and for those that think my joke is funny I'd like to redirect all 'board cred' to Ommy.
Thank you

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Surprise... another dumb ass.

So you're sayign that if I don't like rapists, don't watch football????

Are you fucking THAT dumb?

How about you say "I like watching football, wish they would stop signing / enabling rapists".

If you truly don't like rapists, then how can you continue to keep the Wildcats logo on your profile?