Bears Roster vs Packers Roster

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Overall positions, I think the Bears have better ILBs and DLs. OLB is close if Quinn gets his head out of his ass. But the Bears have several players that would start if you combined the 2 teams. Mack is better than any of their OLBs. Hicks is better than any of their DEs. Fuller would start opposite Alexander at CB. Roquan definitely and maybe Trevathan would start. On offense, Whitehair would have a spot, obviously so would Robinson opposite Adams.

Our OLBs are way better. Zadarius and Gary > Mack and Quinn with ease. Zadarius is just better Mack lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are people including players not under contract in this discussion? Why aren't the players salaries taken into consideration? Approach the equation of having to stay under the cap when your building your Bears/Packers hybrid team, and you will find very few players from the Bears on this team at all.

And sorry Packers fans, this is where Monty might actually get the edge over Jones.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Other than middle linebacker can you name a position the Bears are better at than the Packers?

Biggs mentioned he talked to a personel guy who said outside of middle linebacker the Packers are better at every position than the Bears.

Agree? Disagree?
I’d be happy to have their DC, Pettine, as well!
Why are people including players not under contract in this discussion? Why aren't the players salaries taken into consideration? Approach the equation of having to stay under the cap when your building your Bears/Packers hybrid team, and you will find very few players from the Bears on this team at all.

And sorry Packers fans, this is where Monty might actually get the edge over Jones.
I’d be happy to have their DC, Pettine, as well! Wonder what he’d do with our D personnel?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I’d be happy to have their DC, Pettine, as well!

I’d be happy to have their DC, Pettine, as well! Wonder what he’d do with our D personnel?
Oddly double posted. Sorry

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

Jones has a 5.2 career ypc, and 5.5 season ypc. Montgomery is at 4.0 and 4.3

Montgomery would be GB's 4th string rb lol. Behind AJ Dillon and his 5.3 ypc, and Jamaal Williams who's ypc is nearly identical while being much better in the passing and blocking game.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Our OLBs are way better. Zadarius and Gary > Mack and Quinn with ease. Zadarius is just better Mack lol.
Your ability to evaluate talent is nonexistent. Anything you say is meaningless after your endless diatribe of repeating tuas numbers as if that is a meaningful way to evaluate

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones has a 5.2 career ypc, and 5.5 season ypc. Montgomery is at 4.0 and 4.3

Montgomery would be GB's 4th string rb lol. Behind AJ Dillon and his 5.3 ypc, and Jamaal Williams who's ypc is nearly identical while being much better in the passing and blocking game.

Might want to read what I posted, I know it's tough, but give it a try. Jones is a FA, and it's highly doubtful he is on the packers next year.

I will get my crayons and draw you a picture.............

The question is not who is better Jones or Monty

The questions is, who is better Jones @ 12 mil+ per year

or

Monty@ 1 mil

The answer is a no-brainer.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Your ability to evaluate talent is nonexistent. Anything you say is meaningless after your endless diatribe of repeating tuas numbers as if that is a meaningful way to evaluate

Zadarius has more sacks, pressures, and double teams each of the last two seasons then Mack. He is undeniably better.

Yes, we evaluate players by how they play on the field, everything else is just subjective nonsense.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Might want to read what I posted, I know it's tough, but give it a try. Jones is a FA, and it's highly doubtful he is on the packers next year.

I will get my crayons and draw you a picture.............

The question is not who is better Jones or Monty

The questions is, who is better Jones @ 12 mil+ per year

or

Monty@ 1 mil

The answer is a no-brainer.

I read what you said, but its dumb, this post is comparing the current roster.

I would way rather have AJ Dillon then Montgomery, 5.3 ypc vs 4.0 ypc, on the rookie contract for longer, etc.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read what you said, but its dumb, this post is comparing the current roster.

I would way rather have AJ Dillon then Montgomery, 5.3 ypc vs 4.0 ypc, on the rookie contract for longer, etc.

However, that is not an argument you presented. And if the post is comparing the current roster, Jones should not be considered.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Motgomery behind that line is better than those guys. Jones will be decent to average when he leaves this offseason.

Smith has better stats than Mack, sure. There are a number of variables why that is, shit coaching. Technically Shaq Barrettb and Chandler Jones were tHe BeSt pAsSrushErZ....But you're a fool if you think any of them are better than Mack.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'll take our RB, TE, MLB, K, and KR over theirs.

Too many of our star defensive players have underperformed the last 2 years, but should be able to outplay their Packer counterpart. But that's not the case.

As much as I hate it you have to give GB's GM some credit for building a strong roster. Hes been able to fill out the rest of the roster unlike Ted Thompson for the last decade. But at the same time though I thought they did poorly in the 2020 draft and were idle in free agency. So, did GB's GM have beginner's luck or was last offseason a fluke?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Motgomery behind that line is better than those guys. Jones will be decent to average when he leaves this offseason.

Smith has better stats than Mack, sure. There are a number of variables why that is, shit coaching. Technically Shaq Barrettb and Chandler Jones were tHe BeSt pAsSrushErZ....But you're a fool if you think any of them are better than Mack.

Weak excuse, Montgomery is just a run of the mill average RB that you can get anywhere in the draft. He would be the 4th string RB on the Packers.

If those guys had more sacks, pressures, and double teams then Mack for two seasons straight like Zadarius, I would agree they were better.

Mack costing more doesnt make him better lol.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I'll take our RB, TE, MLB, K, and KR over theirs.

Too many of our star defensive players have underperformed the last 2 years, but should be able to outplay their Packer counterpart. But that's not the case.

As much as I hate it you have to give GB's GM some credit for building a strong roster. Hes been able to fill out the rest of the roster unlike Ted Thompson for the last decade. But at the same time though I thought they did poorly in the 2020 draft and were idle in free agency. So, did GB's GM have beginner's luck or was last offseason a fluke?

Our top 3 RBs are all safely better than Montgomery. Delusion on your part to think otherwise.

Tonyan has 11 TD catches, who tf on your team is even half the TE that he is?

Crosby is so much better then Santos this shouldn't even be mentioned lol.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
However, that is not an argument you presented. And if the post is comparing the current roster, Jones should not be considered.

Yes, that is the argument I presented. Our current starting RB (Jones) is miles better then Montgomery, but both his backups are as well, one of whom (Dillon) is on a rookie contract like Montgomery.

Aaron Jones is on our current roster lol.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Other than middle linebacker can you name a position the Bears are better at than the Packers?

Biggs mentioned he talked to a personel guy who said outside of middle linebacker the Packers are better at every position than the Bears.

Agree? Disagree?
Wholeheartedly disagree. The problem with this is he's talking about position groups.

Khalil Mack is better than any of their edge rushers.

There's not a single player on their dline that is better than a reciprocal player on ours. Our interior LBs are better.

You could make an argument that our WRs as a position group are better than GBs.

I think Biggs is just making a steaming hot pile click bait take.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Adrian Amos was a top ranked safety

Jackson was not

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Wholeheartedly disagree. The problem with this is he's talking about position groups.

Khalil Mack is better than any of their edge rushers.

There's not a single player on their dline that is better than a reciprocal player on ours. Our interior LBs are better.

You could make an argument that our WRs as a position group are better than GBs.

I think Biggs is just making a steaming hot pile click bait take.

Zadarius Smith has more sacks, pressures, and double teams then Mack, both of the last two seasons.

Kenny Clark is better then anyone on your D line. Clark is the best NT in the league.

That argument would fail, Davante > Robinsons and Lazard/Scantling > Mooney/Wims

Last edited: