Bears sign RB Josh Caldwell

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can you say Nall doesn't bring anything to this team? I get that it seems like there's nothing he's great at but there's many things that he's good at. I think he should be used at TE for us more especially if Burton and Shaheen can't stay healthy and keep their heads right. I know he doesn't have the typical size of a TE but he's not that much shorter and lighter then Burton is and he catches the ball really well and can turn and run with it well to. He can play RB, FB as well and he's good on ST.

Pretty sure we all liked Nall last year but were good with him going to the PS but he looks as good or better so far this year. If used right he could be a good weapon for us. the big question is do we have a player to spare that we could have Nall take his spot on the 53.

Ryan Nall doens't bring anything to a team that already has Montgomery, Cohen, and Davis.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
How can you say Nall doesn't bring anything to this team?

Because he can't kick FGs?

Remember when the Packers signed Vince Young during the 2013 preseason, and 95% of CCS thought that Young would be competing with Aaron Rodgers for the starting QB spot? Gotta love it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ryan Nall doens't bring anything to a team that already has Montgomery, Cohen, and Davis.

Can they lineup at TE? Oh no you say, well there's something he brings that none of them bring.

As i very clearly said, Nall isn't great at anything but he's good at a lot of things.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
How can you say Nall doesn't bring anything to this team? I get that it seems like there's nothing he's great at but there's many things that he's good at. I think he should be used at TE for us more especially if Burton and Shaheen can't stay healthy and keep their heads right. I know he doesn't have the typical size of a TE but he's not that much shorter and lighter then Burton is and he catches the ball really well and can turn and run with it well to. He can play RB, FB as well and he's good on ST.

Pretty sure we all liked Nall last year but were good with him going to the PS but he looks as good or better so far this year. If used right he could be a good weapon for us. the big question is do we have a player to spare that we could have Nall take his spot on the 53.

i said he doesnt bring anything exciting to the table...the chances the bears keep 5 rbs is highly unlikely
davis - early down back, pass and catch versatility
cohen - gadget, speed, pass and catch versatility
montomgery - versatile elusive playmaker, pass and catch versatility
whyte - kick returner, speed, pass and catch versatility, special teams gunner
nall - pass and catch versatility, special teams gunner

This isn't madden, position switches are not an easy thing to do, i don't have the knowledge of how good his route running is, how many different routes can he run, how is his footwork...I'm not going to pretend to know the nuances involved with a position switch nor what the success rate for that looks like. Lastly does he even want to attempt that?
I have nothing against nall and wish him success but i dont see where he fits on this team, could he replace davis next year? its possible but who knows...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

You’re having a nervous breakdown over a ps player?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You’re having a nervous breakdown over a ps player?

Are you also this stupid when not trolling on the internet, so the other 5% of your days?

You have now made the ignore list. I gotta be close or even past 10 trolls on ignore now but it's makes this board much better. Still not as good as it was before the big un-banning but not dealing with you clowns makes it close.

I just wanna talk Bears football but getting followed around and stalked makes it hard to just keep it Bears.

You are now ignored clown. LOL

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Are you also this stupid when not trolling on the internet, so the other 5% of your days?

You have now made the ignore list. I gotta be close or even past 10 trolls on ignore now but it's makes this board much better. Still not as good as it was before the big un-banning but not dealing with you clowns makes it close.

I just wanna talk Bears football but getting followed around and stalked makes it hard to just keep it Bears.

Stfu cum breath

MantisShrimp

Liked Posts:
Nall, Game 1 preseason: 5/8 rushing, 1.6 ypc, long of 3. 4/21 receiving, 5.3 yds./catch, long 9 yds.
Nall, Game 2 preseason: 7/23 rushing, 3.3 ypc, long of 14. 4/21 receiving, 5.3 yds./catch, long 10 yds.

Drop his 14 yd. run in game 2, 1.5 yds. per rush in game 2.

A running back who has yet to run.

jive

Liked Posts:
I think if the coaching staff saw Nall as a potential TE, they would have tried him at that position. Considering that they are moving guys all around in terms of position, the fact that they didn't try Nall at TE indicates to me that they think he's lacking in the skills and athleticism required for it.

In the beginning I was seeing Nall as potentially a fullback or H-back with a ceiling of being like Chris Cooley and a floor of being like Jason McKie. But at this point, he's fighting for a roster spot as a backup RB and not getting reps doing anything else other than special teams.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Blow it out your ***

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Lastly Nall has the best stats every game this preseason

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i said he doesnt bring anything exciting to the table...the chances the bears keep 5 rbs is highly unlikely
davis - early down back, pass and catch versatility
cohen - gadget, speed, pass and catch versatility
montomgery - versatile elusive playmaker, pass and catch versatility
whyte - kick returner, speed, pass and catch versatility, special teams gunner
nall - pass and catch versatility, special teams gunner

This isn't madden, position switches are not an easy thing to do, i don't have the knowledge of how good his route running is, how many different routes can he run, how is his footwork...I'm not going to pretend to know the nuances involved with a position switch nor what the success rate for that looks like. Lastly does he even want to attempt that?
I have nothing against nall and wish him success but i dont see where he fits on this team, could he replace davis next year? its possible but who knows...
I've always been excited by a fullback that can catch.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
pretty interesting reading this thread while watching the Vikes game, the vikes announcers were basically saying they're keeping 3 rb's and may have to lose their draft pick henderson to practice squad...while we're on here sweating nall and whyte...part of me thinks...eh...what's the diff nagy's going to abandon the run anyway

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caldwell didn't do a damn thing last night to justify signing him imo.