Bears tattoo; Corny or nah?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Got a co worker, huge bears fan is thinking about getting the bears logo tattooed on his chest. I think it’s corny but it’s his body, anyone here do that?

Even Lil Wayne got all his face tattoos removed. Just sayin...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have one. I kind of regret it. Not embarrassed by it but I think the space could have been better used on something more well thought out, as I have a bigger picture in mind of what I want to get done.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I have one. I kind of regret it. Not embarrassed by it but I think the space could have been better used on something more well thought out, as I have a bigger picture in mind of what I want to get done.
You should get Urlacher and Paytons faces tattooed on you

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure what happened in your fantasy football league. If you used your spot as commissioner to your advantage, I can understand the vitriol. However, how much was the league? The fact the guys still give you shit makes me wonder if it was a 1,000 dollars per team. If it was ten or twenty bucks, it’s probably time for the crying to stop.
The lengths you’ll go to defend a fellow pace apologist.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not for me but not my body, either.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m not sure what happened in your fantasy football league. If you used your spot as commissioner to your advantage, I can understand the vitriol. However, how much was the league? The fact the guys still give you shit makes me wonder if it was a 1,000 dollars per team. If it was ten or twenty bucks, it’s probably time for the crying to stop.
Yeah i'm kinda over talking about this cause it was just made up by one of the clowns on here that didn't like me and then of course some from that same clown crew jumped on board and ran with the lie and now anyone that has an issue with me jumps on that same train cause they can't find anything else to talk smack about, It's really quite sad, i think maybe one of all these people were actually in the league so these people are talking out their asses cause they weren't in the league to know anything that happened in it.

Everyone got their money and if JamesVu was any kind of man he'd come out and say he got all his money from winning the league but he's on the clown crew side so he just lets it go.

These people got mad because i blocked a trade that was unfair and were so mad about it that they started the rumor that people didn't get their money and again JamesVu won the league and got all the money for winning.

I absolutely hate thieves with a passion and absolutely do not steal.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah i'm kinda over talking about this cause it was just made up by one of the clowns on here that didn't like me and then of course some from that same clown crew jumped on board and ran with the lie and now anyone that has an issue with me jumps on that same train cause they can't find anything else to talk smack about, It's really quite sad, i think maybe one of all these people were actually in the league so these people are talking out their asses cause they weren't in the league to know anything that happened in it.

Everyone got their money and if JamesVu was any kind of man he'd come out and say he got all his money from winning the league but he's on the clown crew side so he just lets it go.

These people got mad because i blocked a trade that was unfair and were so mad about it that they started the rumor that people didn't get their money and again JamesVu won the league and got all the money for winning.

I absolutely hate thieves with a passion and absolutely do not steal.

It seems like you're over it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I obviously usually don't agree with you much but i have both arms sleeved and many on my legs ribs and back and not many of them have too much meaning but maybe 5 or 6 of them. I had a buddy who owned two shops and friends that worked there so anytime they weren't busy and wanted to tatt i was basically their guinea pig.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I obviously usually don't agree with you much but i have both arms sleeved and many on my legs ribs and back and not many of them have too much meaning but maybe 5 or 6 of them. I had a buddy who owned two shops and friends that worked there so anytime they weren't busy and wanted to tatt i was basically their guinea pig.

I'll bet you have barbed wire tats and tribal letters.