Bears tattoo; Corny or nah?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Not Bears tattoo related, but what’s the best tattoo you guys have seen?

My red head friend got a tattoo of a fireman spraying his hose one his red pubes. It’s hilarious but he gonna regret that in 20-30 years

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Should I send you 20 bucks?
Oh and by the way it was a $20 buy in. I don't think i answered that in my reply to your post.

Also anytime wasn't even in the league. Just like all the other clowns, he has no idea at all what went on in that league.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I wonder if Nagy will get a Fields tattoo like Rex Ryan did of Sanchez.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Oh and by the way it was a $20 buy in. I don't think i answered that in my reply to your post.

Also anytime wasn't even in the league. Just like all the other clowns, he has no idea at all what went on in that league.
I’m not a fan of blocking trades unless it is obvious collusion between a front runner and a team that is basically out of it. Some guys that play are just not that good at FF. You have to live with it as the commissioner.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Nagy will get a Fields tattoo like Rex Ryan did of Sanchez.

Another fuck face Pace gem:

Mark Sanchez's personality and experience appealed to Pace​

Pace had never met Sanchez before Thursday's visit at Halas Hall. He had heard good things about Sanchez's maturity and demeanor, and he came to believe them for himself.

Pace also targeted Sanchez, the fifth overall draft pick by the Jets in 2009, to back up Mike Glennon because he has played under ultra-bright lights (New York, Philadelphia, Dallas and Los Angeles) since his college days at USC.
"Mike's a young player coming into a starting role in a big market," Pace said of the 27-year-old starter. "And Sanchez has done that, so I think having some of those experiences is going to help behind the scenes."

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

For someone that is done talking about your scam fantasy football league you sure do like to talk about your scam fantasy football league.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
When I was in my teens I decided that if the Bears win the Superbowl again I would get the C tattoo'd somewhere out of the way. I dont have any tattoos, that would be my first and probably last. Long story short its been about 20 years and I still have no tattoo. Maybe one day with Fields.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m not a fan of blocking trades unless it is obvious collusion between a front runner and a team that is basically out of it. Some guys that play are just not that good at FF. You have to live with it as the commissioner.
Yeah the leagues i run now either have no trades or i make it very clear that i'm gonna be strict on letting trades go through. If they weren't cash leagues then i wouldn't give a damn but i got to look out for the other 8-10 people in the league that aren't involved in the trade to make sure there isn't any collusion or any unfair trades going through.

I've been in and running multiple ffb leagues for many years and have never had any issues other than the CCS league i ran that one year....coincidence? i think not.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When I was in my teens I decided that if the Bears win the Superbowl again I would get the C tattoo'd somewhere out of the way. I dont have any tattoos, that would be my first and probably last. Long story short its been about 20 years and I still have no tattoo. Maybe one day with Fields.
hand-3d-mens-chicago-bears-tattoo-design-ideas.jpg

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Yeah the leagues i run now either have no trades or i make it very clear that i'm gonna be strict on letting trades go through. If they weren't cash leagues then i wouldn't give a damn but i got to look out for the other 8-10 people in the league that aren't involved in the trade to make sure there isn't any collusion or any unfair trades going through.

I've been in and running multiple ffb leagues for many years and have never had any issues other than the CCS league i ran that one year....coincidence? i think not.
Set a veto system you fucking tool.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Never get a team logo tattoo or a neck tattoo. Ever.
You can simply extend that to being never get any brand tattooed on you. The fact is everyone who whores out their body as a billboard for any company is a dumbass. Tattoos aren't meant for that.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I would not do it.

That tattoo won't get you farther in life, it won't get you more women and I don't think it will help the Bears win.

But we appreciate the spirit and attitude!