Bears tattoo; Corny or nah?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I obviously usually don't agree with you much but i have both arms sleeved and many on my legs ribs and back and not many of them have too much meaning but maybe 5 or 6 of them. I had a buddy who owned two shops and friends that worked there so anytime they weren't busy and wanted to tatt i was basically their guinea pig.
Why do you feel the need to preface your post with how you usually don’t agree with me? This is well known. Just get to your point.

that’s cool though. I just didn’t know what to get. I already had a tat and was bored. I like how getting tats feel. So I Bear’d down.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would not do it.

That tattoo won't get you farther in life, it won't get you more women and I don't think it will help the Bears win.

But we appreciate the spirit and attitude!
Neither will verbally sucking off a dogshit QB on the internet but you do you.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Got a co worker, huge bears fan is thinking about getting the bears logo tattooed on his chest. I think it’s corny but it’s his body, anyone here do that?

What a fucktard! All tattoos are trash. The only ones I can even remotely understand is a loved one that you lost and want to memorialize, though there are better ways to do even that.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
that’s cool though. I just didn’t know what to get. I already had a tat and was bored. I like how getting tats feel. So I Bear’d down.
where lol? Inner bicep/elbow is not fun.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
WTF are you talking about dude? Please take your meds and post after they settle in. We thank you in advance.
That’s pleasant for him. He must like you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
where lol? Inner bicep/elbow is not fun.
One on my upper arm and the Bears tat on the middle of my upper back. I just like the numbing feel when you get like 10 min in.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
One on my upper arm and the Bears tat on the middle of my upper back. I just like the numbing feel when you get like 10 min in.
Yeah i wish that shit would last for hours. After about 6 hours I have to stop. I have about 38 hours in my arm.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I've only seriously considered getting a few tattoos. I have none currently.
A cross over my heart.
On my back the Polish Eagle
1626123615144.jpeg

Surrounded by the motto of the Polish Freedom Fighters "Za naszą i waszą wolność"

And the initials of my Grandpa after he passed.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
how is keenan allen for sammy watkins an unfair trade? the stats proved that year that it would have been a brilliant trade. if your commish is a fucking moron who only relies on past production, you're in the wrong league.
The commissioner should never be making sole judgement on a trade anyway. Also saying he runs leagues that trades aren't allowed might be the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Glad I've never played in a league of that dipshits

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had this image from the Clash's "Sandinista" put on my shoulder over ten years ago and I'm still happy with it, though others may find it dumb or confusing. To me the whole idea of "the future is unwritten" was a reminder to myself to not become cynical or give in to hopelessness. I actually decided to leave the gun out so it's just a blank page opposite.

I've thought about getting other work done but it never seems important enough to make it a priority.

clash image.jpg