Bears to select Derwin James, S, Florida State per website

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Watching Bradley Chubb right now, he's a really interesting prospect. Lots of pass rush moves, relentless, and violent although doesn't look to have the bend that the top pass rushers have. He's great against the run and can move inside. Kind of reminds me of what we were hoping McPhee would be. Most project him to DE but I think he's athletic enough to play OLB, esp opposite someone like Floyd. Would be I guy I'd like if the Bears trade down into the 10-15 range.
I like him over the guy from Boston college....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm all about going OLB with our first pick and getting our WR or WR's in free agency but here's what should be the top WR's in the draft.

https://t.co/RN19SGQlKO

Hammer

Liked Posts:
One interesting question...

If Bears really stink up this year (with Trubisky sitting out the whole year in favor of Glennon), get #1 pick overall and are in position to draft Rosen/Darnold, then what do you think they should do...
a) trade Trubisky and get best QB from 2018 class (Rosen/Darnold)
b) cash in #1 pick, trade it for a haul to some QB starved team
c) just take the best positional player available (for example similar to what Browns did this year)

IMO, if some QB from 2018 class shows superior QB traits and Bears get that #1 overall pick, I'd rather trade Trubisky.