1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let hope the Redskins lose in OT

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only good thing about what's happening to this team, is that if we continue down this road, we can get rid of Lovie Smith.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I'm terrified of possibly bringing in a new coaching staff. What if they were to whiff and we went south for 3-5 years? if you hit a home run, great. But what if you don't?

Then we get the same mediocrity we've had for the past 9 years.

What don't you people fucking get? We are never going to get more than what Lovie has already shown us.

dondraper

emery should have been allowed to clean house this offseason, then we would already be a year along in a new offense and defense. now we must start all over again next year. love cannot come back after having late season collapses two year in a row

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I'm terrified of possibly bringing in a new coaching staff. What if they were to whiff and we went south for 3-5 years? if you hit a home run, great. But what if you don't?

Lovie will never win a sb with the Bears. Never

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dallas just won. Our margin for error is shrinking!

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
Time to change the HC and coaching staff, 9 years of incompetence is far too long for a historic franchise.

How the hell could anyone blame this on coaching? How many catches did WRs and TEs straight drop. There were at least two TD passes dropped. A blown/slipped route that was turned into an INT that turned in to a TD. Run blocking was non-existent. And Cutler had one bad pass that got taken back to the house. At some point the players have to execute. The coaches will say it was there fault as always, but the players are the ones to blame this time around.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
How the hell could anyone blame this on coaching? How many catches did WRs and TEs straight drop. There were at least two TD passes dropped. A blown/slipped route that was turned into an INT that turned in to a TD. Run blocking was non-existent. And Cutler had one bad pass that got taken back to the house. At some point the players have to execute. The coaches will say it was there fault as always, but the players are the ones to blame this time around.

How are the coaches at fault??

I don't know, how many times does Davis have to drop the ball for the coaches you demote his ass? He's killing a part of our offense.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, that sucked. I don't have the energy to even rant about it.

Reactions: X

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:

I would rather risk the chance to hit a home run that stick with this less than mediocre coaching staff. I mean look at lovies record against winning teams ... its terrible. thats how you judge a coach.

dondraper

it is the coaches job to make sure their players execute. if this was a one game thing then you could blame the players, but these same mistakes have been repeated all year long and at some point it is the coaches responsibility.

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:

I don't know, how many times does Davis have to drop the ball for the coaches you demote his ass? He's killing a part of our offense.

And replace him with who? None of them can catch.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:

You just answered your own question.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
PHI won, beating TB, which is nice

MIN won
DAL won
WAS won
STL won