1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TB did lose.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was the defining play of the game and a perfect example of why I fucking hate Tice. When people talk about "putting your players in positions to be successful" this is what they are talking about. 3rd and 1 and he goes 4 wide with Allen in the backfield. Are you fucking kidding me. No Bush, no play action, no common sense.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Cardinals can upset the Seachickens!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
you can at least wave your lovie flag

And you can cry into yours when he gets another contract. This game was lost because of execution. But if you want to blame Lovie for that, whatever.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
How the hell could anyone blame this on coaching? How many catches did WRs and TEs straight drop. There were at least two TD passes dropped. A blown/slipped route that was turned into an INT that turned in to a TD. Run blocking was non-existent. And Cutler had one bad pass that got taken back to the house. At some point the players have to execute. The coaches will say it was there fault as always, but the players are the ones to blame this time around.

i blame the coaches because how many times did Davis drop the ball previous to this game, how about Hester? and the COACHES still keep putting these guys back in the game.

how is that NOT the coaches fault!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
For Cutler, it's deja vu all over again. He folded and shitted himself late in the '08 season when the Broncos were way ahead with only 3 weeks to go. He folded in 10 to the Packers to allow them in the playoffs and again after the Bears were basically given 2 bye to the NFC title game. You will get nowhere with this guy at QB. I guarantee it.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
For Cutler, it's deja vu all over again. He folded and shitted himself late in the '08 season when the Broncos were way ahead with only 3 weeks to go. He folded in 10 to the Packers to allow them in the playoffs and again after the Bears were basically given 2 bye to the NFC title game. You will get nowhere with this guy at QB. I guarantee it.
Waaaaaaaaaaah!

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
it is the coaches job to make sure their players execute. if this was a one game thing then you could blame the players, but these same mistakes have been repeated all year long and at some point it is the coaches responsibility.

Typical meatball nonsense. You ascribe far to much influence to the coaches. There is only so much a coach can do in reality. Blaming the coaches because Jeffery slipped and Hester can't catch an easy ball has nothing to do with coaching. Unless you have proof that Lovie doesn't allow his receivers to practice catching the ball during practice you can't honestly say the coach is responsible for those drops.

Bottom line is when a play is needed you have to step up and make it. Other than Cutler and Marshall nobody else did.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And here comes the Cutler shit....awesome.

BrandonMarshall

Liked Posts:
Yall Still Ignore My Calls For A Billboard

I guess you guys like an 1-4 record.:thinking:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lots of blame to pass all the way around. Looked like shit today.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well than we will go nowhere period!

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
And you can cry into yours when he gets another contract. This game was lost because of execution. But if you want to blame Lovie for that, whatever.

Either he isn't teaching them to execute or keeping players who aren't capable of learning. Either way it's on him.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Man losing to Ponder and some guys on the team saying "we're fine" when the whole football world knows that's BS is pathetic...