**Bears-Vikings Post Game Discussion Thread**

Chitown777

Liked Posts:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not one game for Lovie Smith, its a history of failure. He can't beat the Packers, his team collapses in big games time and time again. Losing to the Packers so many times in a row is what will get Lovie fired.

and he WILL lose to them again Sunday!

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If package Davis, Hester, Weems, Hayden, and our special teams blockers, do you think we could draft Manti Teo?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Your best player is Marshall so why wouldn't you want to go to him?

Well you should be able to get it with a run. You should have an oline that can get a push off the line or make a hole for the RB. You should have Bush in who can break tackles, not allen. I know what you are saying though spartan.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A lot of the teams trailing us have a tougher road ahead than us and they play a lot of games with each other which means as long as they beat up on each other, a win against the Cards to put us at 9-7 probably puts us in the playoffs and a win against the Lions damn near guarantees a playoff berth.

This is precisely why starting 7-1 was so crucial because the second half of our schedule along with the attrition that is the NFL would make it a tought road. I really don't care how we make the playoffs as long as we make it. The playoffs are a crap shoot and I want in on the game. Going forward we need a new LG and C IMO. Our Tackles are not great but as long as Cutler is able to step up into the pocket he was fine today. It is only when the inside collapes that we have problems and at least our tackles are pretty good run blockers while aside from Lous our G and C are average to below average in run and pass blocking.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Can we just get back to discussing Peyton Manning?

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
he is gone cause the d that carried his ass, is old and done.

Did you watch the game at all? The D gave up one drive for 7 points. The rest was on the offense.

It's shit like this that makes me despise some Bear's. It's all ridiculous emotional blathering with no basis in reality. They just pick a guy they don't like for whatever reason and then make him the root of all evil ignoring anything that screws up there own little narrative.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Did you watch the game at all? The D gave up one drive for 7 points. The rest was on the offense.

It's shit like this that makes me despise some Bear's. It's all ridiculous emotional blathering with no basis in reality. They just pick a guy they don't like for whatever reason and then make him the root of all evil ignoring anything that screws up there own little narrative.

Oh yes, the offense. And as we all know, the offensive failures are not Lovie Smiths fault. He's only the head coach, what the fuck is he supposed to know about offense?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Don't bother. People already have the narrative in their heads decided so they won't let the facts get in the way. the O gave up 14 points while scoring 14 while the D gave up 7 yet Lovie's D is old, lol.

We lost today because Jeffrey fell down and because Cutler was throwing high all day and one of those high passes got returned for a TD. We also had a lot of key drops.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only people who are whining are the ones getting all butt hurt when the cold hard facts are told.

Like...Cutler didn't lose this game...the team lost this game? Cutler gave them a pretty good chance to win it? #ColdHardFacts

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

BrandonMarshall

Liked Posts:
LOL Agreed.

I still think we need to get that Billboard up again. I put in back on the CB boards. I'm in.

I got another idea.....Let's make a huge banner with our message. We all sign it and strap it to the entrance of Soldier Field or Halas Hall. Call the news so they televise it and give it exposure. The message will get our quick!

Hell yeah, I'm all up for it. It is better than sitting around and keep getting fed the bullshit Lovie and Tice cook up.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Word.

Also what the fuck happened to our special teams?

It's been shit for two seasons. penalties on every kick, kick returners are bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh yes, the offense. And as we all know, the offensive failures are not Lovie Smiths fault. He's only the head coach, what the fuck is he supposed to know about offense?

It is also Tice's fault, Angelo's fault, Emery's fault and the players fault. Next to Emery who only had one offseason, Lovie is the least at fault IMO for the offense unless you think he has forced the GMs not to draft OL the past several years.