**Bears-Vikings Post Game Discussion Thread**

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Emery isnt stupid he knows when to stick a fork in it, Urlacher will not be resigned, Davis gets a bus ticket and big mac outta town. We trade hester who cant catch a fucking cold.. for a lineman. He may need "permission" to get rid of a few more but i see a whole overhaul this offseason, Tice is gone lovie needs to go this cover 2 shit on 3rd and 7 soft coverage crap with 5 minutes left is fucking stupid. man em up make them beat you, challenge either the wr or the qb we do niether fuck what another disappointing season. May be urlacher needs to try the free agent market, I want to see this guy with a ring before its done....fuck is that too much to ask?........

MrDynamite32

Liked Posts:
It appears the Cutler bashing is on yet again, 'cause taking a crap shoot on a QB from the draft is gonna drastically make things better...sheesh.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Either he isn't teaching them to execute or keeping players who aren't capable of learning. Either way it's on him.

Lovie is directly responsible for fucking player development...Not just looking at the fucking Jumbotron and saying pleasant things after they constantly get their asses kicked in dude. Some fans are content to be conditioned into thinking this is not true, but sorry to burst their fantasy bubble....they're straight the fuck up wrong.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
Did Bush even have a single rush in this game?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Amen, it was a stupid fucking call. It should have been Bush. Was he injured today or something or is Mike Tice and dumb as Devin Fucking Hester?

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I think Bush was playing with a rib injury today. He had 1 carry for 6 yards.

Husker Bear

Liked Posts:
3rd & 1. 3rd string running back in the game. Shotgun set. Four wide. Predictable.

It would be nice to at least give the opposing defense a doubt as to whether we are going to pass on 3rd and short. But nope. Same garbage all year.

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
Lovie is directly responsible for fucking player development...Not just looking at the fucking Jumbotron and saying pleasant things after they constantly get their asses kicked in dude. Some fans are content to be conditioned into thinking this is not true, but sorry to burst their fantasy bubble....they're straight the fuck up wrong.

Yeah because as we know Bill Belichick always leads the catching drills for his receivers.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not so much a bad call as a horrible pass. Why is it surprising to see a team who has struggled running on 3rd and short to pass?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
And you can cry into yours when he gets another contract. This game was lost because of execution. But if you want to blame Lovie for that, whatever.

you wish dude.....he is gone becasue he wanted davis and hester.

he is gone becasue his team came out flat again, just as they were saying on TV.

he is gone cause the d that carried his ass, is old and done.

he is gone cause he can not head coach a way to find a real o corr

he is gone becasue he fails in big games almaost ALWAYS.

he is gone becasue you are a fan of him.

come back at me and i'll hit you with 50 more reasons.

some people just can't admit they are wrong.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
It was a horrible pass indeed, but if you have a team you cannot rely on getting a first down running the ball you have issues on the oline and RB position.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Armando Allen in the game on 3rd & 1 just proves Tice has NO idea what he's doing.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a horrible pass indeed, but if you have a team you cannot rely on getting a first down running the ball you have issues on the oline and RB position.
Your best player is Marshall so why wouldn't you want to go to him?

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Everything about that play was Special person.

Everything.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's not one game for Lovie Smith, its a history of failure. He can't beat the Packers, his team collapses in big games time and time again. Losing to the Packers so many times in a row is what will get Lovie fired.