Ben Allbright Predicts Mariota

Canth

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the trade for Minshew stuff at all. IMO, he is not really anything special. I would rather they actually just draft a damn qb at that point.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Honestly: who really gives a shit anymore?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't understand the trade for Minshew stuff at all. IMO, he is not really anything special. I would rather they actually just draft a damn qb at that point.

Minshew is about as mobile as a fat OLineman

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Minshew is about as mobile as a fat OLineman
Tom Brady is less mobile than that and he's got seven rings.

Brady has always had great pass pro. And when it wasn't happening he left N. E. It's ***** and strange that you'd bring Brady
in a discussion about Minshew .

Oh just in case.......***** : differing in some way from what is usual or normal : odd, strange, weird

"The endless and numberless avenues of bewildering pine woods gave him a ***** feeling that he was driving through the countless corridors of a dream." — G. K. Chesterton

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Disagree on that one. Both foles/mitch are better than MM.

That isn't saying much.
Like I said a healthy Mariota is a slight upgrade over Trubisky, that would be pre-injury MM, 2015, 2016 where he was making steady progress. Then after a broken leg and a series of other injuries he regressed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said a healthy Mariota is a slight upgrade over Trubisky, that would be pre-injury MM, 2015, 2016 where he was making steady progress. Then after a broken leg and a series of other injuries he regressed.

In several ways he was steadily getting worse over his career.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
In several ways he was steadily getting worse over his career.
Mariota's entire career? Every stat was up from year one to year two, then the broken leg and a steady regression in Tenn.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mariota's entire career? Every stat was up from year one to year two, then the broken leg and a steady regression in Tenn.
his first 4 years he played in just about every game....there was some improvement from year 1 to 2 but then it went down steadily...

His TD percentages dropped like a rock. His yards per game have gone down every year.

Not sure what coming to Chicago will do for his leg he broke 4 years ago. He has had plenty of time in between his leg and now....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's never really been healthy since his second year in the league. Obviously he's not anywhere near ideal, and the fact it will cost a draft pick to require him makes it kind of onerous, but I do think Marcus Mariota is an intriguing possibility as a bridge quarterback. He's still twenty-seven and he looked great in his one game in a Raiders uniform. I'm way more enthusiastic about Marcus Mariota than I am Nick Foles.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's never really been healthy since his second year in the league. Obviously he's not anywhere near ideal, and the fact it will cost a draft pick to require him makes it kind of onerous, but I do think Marcus Mariota is an intriguing possibility as a bridge quarterback. He's still twenty-seven and he looked great in his one game in a Raiders uniform. I'm way more enthusiastic about Marcus Mariota than I am Nick Foles.
I'd be happier with Mariota than Foles, but file that under "that's not saying much"

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
No he didn't. You looked at stats and didn't actually watch that game I'm assuming

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I did. I saw him miss receivers badly multiple times on simple throws. His accuracy is horseshit
They all do. You know that right? If your standard is absolute perfection then you're going to be sorely disappointed by anyone.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They all do. You know that right? If your standard is absolute perfection then you're going to be sorely disappointed by anyone.
Lol they don't all miss throws how he was missing them. He had some really pitiful throws in that game. He was lucky to have waller out there.