Ben Allbright Predicts Mariota

Montucky

Liked Posts:
you can say the same about Trubisky....
Right, there's a reason he's going to get a chance somewhere. We are a biased set of fans since we watched the Bears stubbornly waste a very good roster to make it work with Mitchell Trubisky. That doesn't mean Trubisky is going to be written off by the rest of the league, nor should it.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Lol they don't all miss throws how he was missing them. He had some really pitiful throws in that game. He was lucky to have waller out there.
They actually do. Tell me who was better: Deshaun Watson vs the Chicago Bears or Marcus Mariota vs the Los Angeles Chargers?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They actually do. Tell me who was better: Deshaun Watson vs the Chicago Bears or Marcus Mariota vs the Los Angeles Chargers?
I wish I could find real game tape from that game. The misses he had weren't misses good starting qbs have.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Yea, I didn't think you'd give an answer to that one.
To answer your simpleton question, mariota played better with all his receivers, great TE, a strong oline and a top rb.

Watson was playing with a bunch of receivers he hadn't played with. One of the worst olines in the nfl. His best weapons were Duke Johnson and Chad Hansen. So he had an oline giving him no time to get the ball to those threats.

Anymore brilliant hot takes buddy?