Ben Gordon Goes OFF

Liked Posts:
Ouch, that's a fair point actually.

His days are over being a starter for sure. But put him in a place where he's motivated and in the company of a group who believes in what he's got going on, we're talking a serial 6th man.

I never had a problem with Gordon coming off the bench. Never did...but think about this...

If the Bulls needed him so much, why were they trying to replace him in the starting lineup? That is why they drafted Thabo. That is why many suggested the Bulls draft Roy...Gordon was here while that was happening, remember?

And now, in Detroit, he can't beat out Rodney Stuckey?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Gordon can not be the man on a championship team. So there is no "luckily" to it. Rose showed signs from the very beginning. First playoff game? 36 points...with no jumpshot at all. Anybody remember that?

Let's not compare Gordon to Rose, comparing Gordon to Hinrich is more like it. Gordon is not deserving of comparison to an MVP. So throw that argument in the trash.

And please stop comparing him to Jordan...Stevie Wonder knows better than that.

I wish I could say reading someone having a conversation with themselves is amusing...but it really isn't.

But here is a hint...find out WHY Reinsdorf is angry with Gordon and didn't want him here...do you know? I doubt it...

Do You?? Nope.
Do you realize how much of an asshole you are? I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!! :troll:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Do You?? Nope.
Do you realize how much of an asshole you are? I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!! :troll:

I do know about the Reinsdorf/Gordon relationship actually...if you knew, that would nullify most of these rants you post.

Its up to you to gather that knowledge and draw your own conclusions...or you can continue to talk to yourself. I don't give a damn.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I do know about the Reinsdorf/Gordon relationship actually...if you knew, that would nullify most of these rants you post.

Its up to you to gather that knowledge and draw your own conclusions...or you can continue to talk to yourself. I don't give a damn.

I already did.
PAX FELT WE DIDN'T NEED GORDON BECAUSE HE GOT ROSE.
ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Now come sit on my lap and give me a big wet kiss honeybuns.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
That has nothing to do with Reinsdorf's reasoning...nothing at all.

Well I really don't know why but I have my theories.
Honestly I don't give a shit why they didn't resign him.
All I can say is in my opinion they should of and i feel like they stabbed the guy in the back that basically made the Bulls worth watching again.

Now since you know everything, why don't you share this inside information you have since you want to argue about it. If you don't want to share it, then why the fuck you bring it back up?

Gosh your a strange one.

Anyway, my other theory is they didn't want to pay him to save for the big free agency summer of Lebron. Am I wrong again?
Come on Hue, spill the fucking beans.
Tell us why Mister I know everything and everyone else is wrong.

Last edited:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already did.
PAX FELT WE DIDN'T NEED GORDON BECAUSE HE GOT ROSE.
ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Now come sit on my lap and give me a big wet kiss honeybuns.

Pax felt that the money Gordon wanted to have was too high! I´m sure Gordon would still be on the team if he didn´t ask for more.

You don´t let your SG go for nothing unless you have a better option!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Pax felt that the money Gordon wanted to have was too high! I´m sure Gordon would still be on the team if he didn´t ask for more.

You don´t let your SG go for nothing unless you have a better option!

But then why would Pax vastly overpay DENG more than he offered Gordon and while Deng stayed injured all the timekind of like Rip? And hinrich, Ben Wallace, Boozer and Noah, but not want to pay Gordon who at the time was our best player other than Rose? I would be insulted if I was Gordon too.
It doesn't make sense to me unless there was some personal anomosity.

Last edited:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
But then why would Pax vastly overpay DENG more than he offered Gordon and while Deng stayed injured all the timekind of like Rip? And hinrich, Ben Wallace, Boozer and Noah, but not want to pay Gordon who at the time was our best player other than Rose? I would be insulted if I was Gordon too.
It doesn't make sense to me unless there was some personal anomosity.

I´m with you in terms of overpaying. I think Pax payed Deng because he thought he´ll be the franchise player. At least he turned into an Allstar, something that Hinrich and Gordon are far away from. At that time you couldn´t count on a lucky draft like it happened 2008.

You had to pay Boozer because of the free agency. NBA players tend to go where the money is. I don´t think Boozer signs in Chicago when another team offered him more.

Noah might be payed a little too much, as well as Korver.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I´m with you in terms of overpaying. I think Pax payed Deng because he thought he´ll be the franchise player. At least he turned into an Allstar, something that Hinrich and Gordon are far away from. At that time you couldn´t count on a lucky draft like it happened 2008.

You had to pay Boozer because of the free agency. NBA players tend to go where the money is. I don´t think Boozer signs in Chicago when another team offered him more.

Noah might be payed a little too much, as well as Korver.

Ben Gordon earned the right to a good contract as a Bull.
He averaged over 20 points a game for us as our leading scorer for 5 years straight.
And he accompolished this coming off the bench most of the time.
He doesn't do this in Detroit because that team is ran very screwy by management and coaches. And Ben Gordon hasn't been used the right way like he was when he was here.
If Ben Gordon was on this Bulls team as currantly constructed, I could see him getting back to his old form rather quickly. I think he's worth exploring ways to trade for him this offseason if it can be done in a reasonable way. He would be the perfect guy to have on the floor while Derrick Rose is double teamed. All Ben would have to do is exactly what he used to and he still knows how. He's also not over the hill yet. I'm not concerned about his defense because he would have plenty of guys around him to mask his noot so good defense. Plus coach Thibbs is very good at making things work in accordance to what ever is thrown his way. Coach Thibbs is a master at making things work. I wouldn't be suprised if Thibbs could actually make Gordon work harder than ever at playing defense. I mean just look at Boozer. He is a worse defender than Gordon and amazingly at times, I can see Boozer starting to play a little D...If Thibbscan makethings work with the poorest defensive power forward in the league, I'm sure he can work with Ben who actually has a lot more heart and will power than Boozer. Especially when Ben is motivated and being a Bull again on a contending team would be all the motivation he needs to snap out of his lackluster Pistons career in Hell....Hell to Heaven.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Ben was stabbed in the back most definitely like i said cant be mad at him wantin to get payed Kirk got payed, Deng got a extension so Ben wanted his money and they basically told him fuck you so he left and got the money he wanted but ppl act like that was a crime and he should have bowed down and played for peanuts

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Anybody remember Ben Gordon talking to the media about his contract? Anybody remember him saying he should be the highest paid player on the team? Do you all know who was highest paid on the team at the time? Ben Wallace at 15mil.

Ben Gordon said he was the best player on the team and should be compensated accordingly...to the media.

This really upset Reinsdorf. So Reinsforf no longer wanted anything to do with him or his agent.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Anybody remember Ben Gordon talking to the media about his contract? Anybody remember him saying he should be the highest paid player on the team? Do you all know who was highest paid on the team at the time? Ben Wallace at 15mil.

Ben Gordon said he was the best player on the team and should be compensated accordingly...to the media.

This really upset Reinsdorf. So Reinsforf no longer wanted anything to do with him or his agent.

I think your right about that.
And if that is the reason why Reinsdorff let his leading scorer and best player walk, then he's dumber than I thought. All Gordon wanted was his due that he busted his ass for and he felt insulted. Before that situation, Ben Gordon never said anything bad about his bosses to the public. Personally I think Ben was in the right for speaking out against the injustice he was receiving and he should of done it earlier.
Juust look at other stars of the league handle there bosses. Kobe for example has made demand after demand to his bosses and there mangement takes care of it. I'm not in anyway comparing kobe to Gordon, but just as an example of how good management takes care of those who earn it..Gordon nevr made trade demands like Kobe or other players who don't get there way...I feel Gordon handled the disrespect toward him with class even when it was rumored he was on his way to the lakers as part of the kobe trade talks with Deng.
.. Just look at how Pippen and Jordan were treated by management with those 1 year contracts toward the end of there Bulls career. The idea that they payed Kucoc more than Pippen his first year as a Bull.. Or breaking up a championship dynasty for the ages that still had more in them................
Ben Gordon earned it as a Bull and deserved that respect.....And Paxson could very well have an opportunity to fix a mistake from the past, and it truely was a MISTAKE ON PAXGARREINSDORFF IN THE FIRST DEGREE IN MY BOOK. One that they stiil havnt found a true repalcement for to this day and we still need.....Especially in the playoffs...

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Since this is a Ben Gordon topic based thread I would like to make anther statement.

Remeber when Scottie Pippen was basically bashing Gordon?
Not only wass Gordon misjudged by mangaement, but by the second greatest Bull of all time. He used to call him selfish and that he took too many shots.......I had to LoL at Pip considering that he played with the most selfish and best player in hiistory...Maybe Pip is still jealous of MJ and saw a little of MJs ways in Gordon...Mj took a hell of a lot more shots than Gordon ever dreamed of and I rarely here anyone call Jordan selfish...but then again, Jordan has 6 rings so he can be as selfish as he wants to be I guess..Selfishness wins rings in this league and this is proven.
Scottie is my favorrite Bull ever, but I was even upset at Pip at the time for downing Ben.

LoL at Pip for some of the stupid comments he has made in recent years such as Lebron being bettter than James.
Sorry Scottie, but I had to get this out of my system...Your still my favorite Bull of all time Pip.
I won't front you off again Mr.Pippen if your reading this, but I'm SP94 and I always tell the truth, even when I lie. :shrug:
Just an SP94 penny for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Michael Gordon/Ben Jordan :buttrock:

but yeah still desperately lookin to replace gordon...there was a glimmer of hope with rip but hes been a total waste and you can say "oh we just need him for the playoffs" but the way this injury is lookin we'll be lucky to get him back before the playoffs and hes gonna be very rusty...lets not act like he wasnt ass when he came back he was throwin up bricks left and right and was in ghost mode and whats to say he wont come right back and get injured immediately like last time?

hopefully ben gets amnesty and they make the right choice by bringin him back

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think your right about that.
And if that is the reason why Reinsdorff let his leading scorer and best player walk, then he's dumber than I thought. All Gordon wanted was his due that he busted his ass for and he felt insulted. Before that situation, Ben Gordon never said anything bad about his bosses to the public. Personally I think Ben was in the right for speaking out against the injustice he was receiving and he should of done it earlier.
Juust look at other stars of the league handle there bosses. Kobe for example has made demand after demand to his bosses and there mangement takes care of it. I'm not in anyway comparing kobe to Gordon, but just as an example of how good management takes care of those who earn it..Gordon nevr made trade demands like Kobe or other players who don't get there way...I feel Gordon handled the disrespect toward him with class even when it was rumored he was on his way to the lakers as part of the kobe trade talks with Deng.
.. Just look at how Pippen and Jordan were treated by management with those 1 year contracts toward the end of there Bulls career. The idea that they payed Kucoc more than Pippen his first year as a Bull.. Or breaking up a championship dynasty for the ages that still had more in them................
Ben Gordon earned it as a Bull and deserved that respect.....And Paxson could very well have an opportunity to fix a mistake from the past, and it truely was a MISTAKE ON PAXGARREINSDORFF IN THE FIRST DEGREE IN MY BOOK. One that they stiil havnt found a true repalcement for to this day and we still need.....Especially in the playoffs...

Trading Gordon for Kobe is....disrespectful to Gordon??? OK!!!

I personally don't give a damn about his feelings. Business is business.

And please stop comparing how Pippen/Jordan were treated to Gordon.

Jordan was the highest paid player in sports history because of the Bulls...and still is. HE AGREED to one year deals with the Bulls. Krause made sure Pippen got a HUGE contract when trading him at 33 years old. It is not the Bulls fault that Pippen signed a bad contract that Reinsdorf told him NOT to sign. That his agent told him NOT to sign...that is Pip's fault.

Gordon needs the Bulls more than the Bulls need Gordon. The Bulls have been just fine without him. Gordon sits on the bench...next to Will Bynum...on a lottery team.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Michael Gordon/Ben Jordan :buttrock:

but yeah still desperately lookin to replace gordon...there was a glimer of hope with rip but hes been a total waste and you can say "oh we just need him for the playoffs" but the way this injury is lookin we'll be lucky to get him back before the playoffs and hes gonna be very rusty...lets not act like he wasnt ass when he came back he was throwin up bricks left and right and was in ghost mode

RIP has embaressed me since he used to be one of my favorite players back in the days.
I'm sure Rip isn't doing this on purpose as this happens to a lot of players when there career is near end.
And Rip has had a decent careerand sucess. Why did we have to get stuck with his corpse and NBA funeral expense?
Thanks Detroit for stealing Ben and selling us your old trash.
:obama:

He has glass bones that will be a little fragile and as soft as toilet tissue when he returns. I only pray that one of our opponants don't wipe there stanky ass with him come playoff time. It will be a depressing spectacle for the world to see and quite embaressing for fellow Bulls fans.
If those old bones couldn't hold up during regular season competition, I don't understand why anyones logic could assume that Rips glass frame can hold up against Playoff competition that is twice as physical.
Rip should pack his bags and go back to Detroit and give Ben his Bulls Locker back.
And Rip should give back his Earnings in the form of a check.
He can leave it in his locker for Ben upon his arrival. :troll:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Since this is a Ben Gordon topic based thread I would like to make anther statement.

Remeber when Scottie Pippen was basically bashing Gordon?
Not only wass Gordon misjudged by mangaement, but by the second greatest Bull of all time. He used to call him selfish and that he took too many shots.......I had to LoL at Pip considering that he played with the most selfish and best player in hiistory...Maybe Pip is still jealous of MJ and saw a little of MJs ways in Gordon...Mj took a hell of a lot more shots than Gordon ever dreamed of and I rarely here anyone call Jordan selfish...but then again, Jordan has 6 rings so he can be as selfish as he wants to be I guess..Selfishness wins rings in this league and this is proven.
Scottie is my favorrite Bull ever, but I was even upset at Pip at the time for downing Ben.

LoL at Pip for some of the stupid comments he has made in recent years such as Lebron being bettter than James.
Sorry Scottie, but I had to get this out of my system...Your still my favorite Bull of all time Pip.
I won't front you off again Mr.Pippen if your reading this, but I'm SP94 and I always tell the truth, even when I lie. :shrug:
Just an SP94 penny for your thoughts.

That whole quote is laughable. I don't think the guy who compares Lebron to Jordan...compares Ben Gordon to Jordan. Jordan learned to play within the system used by the team. It made the Bulls a championship team.

That said, Jordan's job was to score...so much so that Phil made it easier for Jordan to rest on defense. Pip was not a great scorer, so Jordan carried much of the scoring load. Early in Jordan's career, he most definitely was considered selfish. That had a lot to do with him not trusting his teammates.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You forgot to. Mention that he has glass bones that will be a little fragile when he returns.
If those old bones couldn't hold up during regular season competition, I don't understand why anyones logic could assume that Rips glass frame can hold up against Playoff competition that is twice as physical.
Rip should pack his bags and go back to Detroit and give Ben his Bulls Locker back.
And Rip should give back his Earnings in the form of a check.
He can leave it in his locker for Ben upon his arrival. :troll:

yeah i just added that before you replied

chitess shirt idea "cRIPple Hamltion"

or your idea

"RIP it up"
stock-photo-4377298-ripping-up-a-contract-promise-deed.jpg

i died laughin when you posted that

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Trading Gordon for Kobe is....disrespectful to Gordon??? OK!!!

I personally don't give a damn about his feelings. Business is business.

And please stop comparing how Pippen/Jordan were treated to Gordon.

Jordan was the highest paid player in sports history because of the Bulls...and still is. HE AGREED to one year deals with the Bulls. Krause made sure Pippen got a HUGE contract when trading him at 33 years old. It is not the Bulls fault that Pippen signed a bad contract that Reinsdorf told him NOT to sign. That his agent told him NOT to sign...that is Pip's fault.

Gordon needs the Bulls more than the Bulls need Gordon. The Bulls have been just fine without him. Gordon sits on the bench...next to Will Bynum...on a lottery team.

You, You B,b,bbBastard!!!!!
Ill bet Bens pain pleases you very much you sick sick twisted evil man.:kick:

I am a very visual type fellow.
I couldn't help but notice that yesturday the number of your thanked post count was up at around 850.
Today it has mysteriously fallen down to 813.
What the fuck happened?
Is the HouHeffner stock in decline or somthing?
This really sucks man. I had money invested in that stock.
My investors tell me I should pull out immediatelly before we lose more money. :troll:

Last edited: