Best options in round two I've possibly ever seen

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
I know previous reports last few weeks, read that Pace is in love with Isaiah Oliver. If they go secondary, he is my guess.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They had Sutton at Halas Hall and worked him out at SMU. They had Miller and St. Brown in too. Kirk seems like an obvious fit for Nagy’s offense. Daniels would be a great choice but the Giants need o-line so he could go off the board there. Oliver just screams Fangio CB. Jackson has the length and ball skills but can he press? He seemed a bit lost at the combine. Carter teamed with Floyd and Smith seems like a natural fit. The pick at 39 is every bit as exciting as 8.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Landry and Jackson are legitimate first-round talents. I'd be ecstatic of the Bears got one of those.

As far as Landry's medical situation, I trust the Bears' judgment. If they're concerned with his medical issues, I couldn't argue with them passing.

CallMeYams

Liked Posts:
Oliver is also a first round talent. The kid is long and lanky and he fits the mold of a #1 CB. Not the highest need but would be a great pickup.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FUCK IT People let's GO Wide Receiver !!

With Kirk they get one of the shiftiest slot receivers for a "modest" price compared to .... How Much was Jarvis ??? per year ????

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It's almost guaranteed that someone trades up to grab Rudolph so that leaves 5 players gone before I pick. I think Pace will look to trade back to get a 3, but if he passes on any of these names I'm going to lose is.

Landry
Jackson
Hernandez
Williams

Those are all guaranteed day one starters that fit a need. Double emphasis on Landry who I'd actually trade up for knowing he's there.

We also could trade down 10-15 picks and still have a great shot at
Kirk
Sutton
Clark
Carter
Guice
Ronald Jones*

*Has Gase system written all over him.

It only seems that way because there are 60 players talked about as sure fire 1st rounders every single year.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I want one of these 4 WR:

Courtland Sutton
Christian Kirk
Anthony Miller
DJ Chark

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Miller is my favorite offensive football player in this draft. Not from a grade perspective, just the way he plays the game.

Same here, so many options out there. Bears should land a good player. I like WR Anthony Miller, however Pace is going to be in a very good situation when they are on thr clock. He may be able to trade down a few spots for a 4th rd pick and still land his player. Kirk, Hernandez, Landry, Oliver. Josh Jackson, Sutton (can't complain at all about the talent still on the board).

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’m hoping for a stud OL here, but the temptation to grab a stud at skill position like Landry, Oliver, or Kirk is so damn tempting.

Should probably just take James Daniels and call it a day. Trading back even seems a little greedy here if one of those guys is there.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hard pass on Landry. Production plummeted last year because of injury and he's still an injury concern? Not worth it.

Jackson is a zone corner with ball skills who would have been perfect in Lovie's defense as a Peanut type but probably not a Fangio fit.

Give me Lorenzo Carter. Bulldog LB corps ftw!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
how many people will lose their shit if we don't draft an oline or olb here in the second

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Hard pass on Landry. Production plummeted last year because of injury and he's still an injury concern? Not worth it.

Jackson is a zone corner with ball skills who would have been perfect in Lovie's defense as a Peanut type but probably not a Fangio fit.

I mean Landry shits on Carter, right?

He had more production in his Junior season than Carter had in 4 entire seasons.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

Landry should be this years Eddie Jackson. Daniels improves the line at 2 positions putting Whitehair at guard, but how can any of us trust that Kyle Long will play more than a handful of games again? Gotta go o line here.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
2) Hernandez
4)Simmie( Alshon Jeffery) Cobbs
4)best OLB

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Interior olineman, pass rush, or wide receiver.