Sagbear

Liked Posts:
If we stay put my top 3 are Harold, Oliver, Kirk

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want Anthony Miller baddddddd.....

I like Kirk, Sutton and James Washington too...

Its gona be hard to pass up on the good OL that are still on the board though.. I gota admit. Maybe if the get scooped up before Bears we we can trade down and still land one of the stud WR's. Round 2 is so ripe with WR talent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone lose their shit about getting Josh Jackson, Oliver, Kirk, Sutton, or even Guice? There are a lot of helpful pieces still available all over the field.

Because people have been desperate to fill the pass rush void and the sitton void

cobra302

Liked Posts:
How funny would it be if we draft Lorenzo Carter in the 2nd?

Three Georgia LBs out of 4 LB positions. That's some serious range and speed.

I bet we go Center.
If they draft Carter, should we start calling them the Chicago Bulldogs?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
NFL Update - #Browns at 33 and #Giants at 34 are getting plenty of phone calls about possibly trading down. More fun coming tonight.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Jahns - Even if Quenton Nelson was still on the board, I think the #Bears take Roquan Smith. They had their eyes on defense for some time. Chubb, Ward and Fitzpatrick were others.

Luke

Liked Posts:
NFL Update - #Browns at 33 and #Giants at 34 are getting plenty of phone calls about possibly trading down. More fun coming tonight.

there is first round talent available

Liked Posts:
Pace needs to get Massie off the field. I really don't want to see this QB get Cutlered & Concussed like, well, Cutler. After the 2010 Giants game I dont think he was ever the same QB. He was always mistake prone, but after that game you can tell he always played hearing footsteps whether they were there or not. I really don't want to see it again & hope this GM learns from Angelos negligence.

If they do go WR at 39, & target a lineman later, I do think the OT from Oregon would be an ideal fit later.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
carter doesn't look like he would be close to BPA at 39. Mayock has him at 51, Brandt 66

You are worrying too much on where the so called gurus have players ranked

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Any news on who pace was targeting with the news he tried to get back into the first?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any news on who pace was targeting with the news he tried to get back into the first?

Good question, couldn't find anything myself.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
FUCK IT People let's GO Wide Receiver !!

With Kirk they get one of the shiftiest slot receivers for a "modest" price compared to .... How Much was Jarvis ??? per year ????

I love Kirk but even if he goes before us C.Sutton and one of my favorites from the beginning A.Miller are both still out there as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can never have too many CBs or pass rushers...

CB definitely isn't our biggest need but if I.Oliver makes it to us I have to think he'd be real hard to pass up. I think someone will scoop him up before us and I unfortunately think H.Landry will go with the first pick of the 2nd round to Cleveland but I hope not and hope he clears whatever he needs to medically for us to take him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mean Landry shits on Carter, right?

He had more production in his Junior season than Carter had in 4 entire seasons.

Carter was moved around a lot just like they did with Floyd so I wouldn't go off of that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pissed me off when Buffalo jumped us to be more certain they got their guy. I would have loved that trade and still get a guy like Davenport with a couple extra 2s and infinite possibilities. Our movement is kinda limited right now. Pace may have a later 2 target in mind but I hope he doesn't get too cute forcing extra picks.

Would of been nice to get that trade down with Buffalo but they called Tampa so nothing we could do. I was wondering more about why we didn't trade down with Arizona who traded up with the Raiders so you gotta think they called us first to move up for Rosen. Pace must of really wanted R.Smith and didn't think he'd last until #14.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Carter was a possibility yesterday but ya, I think better options for us have fallen. Carter has now become a trade down option. I suspect someone snags Daniels before us.

Even after Carter there's still Hubbard, Key and the USC kid Oswu who I have as one of me sleepers. Key scares the shit out of my and I like Hubbard as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mean it's not like Floyd has lit the world on fire here. He's probably like a league average starter at this point.

Only because of the Injuries but if he can stay healthy he's definitely a double digit sack guy every year.