Biggs says Fangio retained

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I hope Vic and Nagy can get along and there's no hurt feelings on Vic's part for being passed over. Part of me can't help but think it might've been better if he did leave

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
since all the coaches on D stayed put while this played out, we'll find out who's being retained and who's being replaced.

WMLtvgh.png

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I hope Vic and Nagy can get along and there's no hurt feelings on Vic's part for being passed over. Part of me can't help but think it might've been better if he did leave
Could be a lot different than under fox though. Let him loose to do his own thing. All speculation, but it's a possibility that's more appealing to him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't discount the Trubs factor in all of this. Even Fangio is reported to have said he feels trubs is a winner and this was after the coach search began. Obviously Vic had other considerations but this sure didn't hurt for a guy doing a VG job in a losing situation. He must also like Nagy etc as well and it's very questionable if we get Nagy without his belief in our young QB. Doesn't make Trubisky any better than he is right now but Pace getting his guy in the last draft has paid off more than just the player himself.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Huge news. But I want to see how many years this deal is for.

It will be extremely frustrating if it is only 1 year because you can tell he still feels slighted and is going to try to leave again as soon as he can

I would think it will be 3 or 4 but it doesn't really matter since he can leave if he gets a HC gig and don't see any reason for him to leave other then that now that he took his time to make the decision to stay.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
“I’ll take ‘Horribly phrased thread titles for $500. Alex. “

My bad I just realized that my self... is there anyway to change the name of the thread??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Not gonna believe this until the Bears announce it officially

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He can't resign if he isn't under contract.

When I first saw this, I was about to come in here and bitch about the fact he can't resign if he is not under contract. Then I said to myself, I wonder if they meant he re-signed.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I would think it will be 3 or 4 but it doesn't really matter since he can leave if he gets a HC gig and don't see any reason for him to leave other then that now that he took his time to make the decision to stay.

I don't see any way he gets a head coach offer at this point. It would have happened by now

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I first so this, I was about to come in here and bitch about the fact he can't resign if he is not under contract. Then I said to myself, I wonder if they meant he re-signed.

Whenever I see "resign" in a title I just assume the poster screwed it up until I've read the post.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is pretty much best case scenerio. We retain our defensive staff and upgraded our entire offensive unit to modern day football.

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking shit-ass 6th grade grammar...