Bijan Robinson

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have gone from "Absolutely no way you take a RB in the first, especially at #9" to "It would be sexy, but is still a luxury we can't afford" to "Hmmm....given that Bijan is a slot threat in addition to a running threat, and seeing what SF does with McCaffrey and Deebo......maybe...."

But I will add that I disagree that drafting a DE or OL is ignoring Fields. It is not all about getting toys for Fields and nothing else.

@dentfan has at least swayed me somewhat on how fun it would be to see those toys.

Does Poles have the KC philosophy of "RBs are interchangeable"?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is an overly simplistic breakdown. He runs great routes out of the backfield, is a home run threat; and has great hands. It’s not as simple as labeling him by his position.
if Poles lands an FA RT then I hope he's considering Bijan with that first pick, go DT with the second. I'd hate for him to draft Soronski to play guard at #9... and Van Ness? LOL!

Speed

Liked Posts:
if Poles lands an FA RT then I hope he's considering Bijan with that first pick, go DT with the second. I'd hate for him to draft Soronski to play guard at #9... and Van Ness? LOL!

Yeah I can see the logic behind why people would want those guys. 'Impact' is kind of hard to quantify, but I get that feeling that if we passed on Bijan we'd regret it.