Bill Barnwell trashes Bears Oline

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah would be a real tragedy to knock up HALLE BERRY. Who'd want to worry about that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah would be a real tragedy to knock up HALLE BERRY. Who'd want to worry about that.
Well she is a little cray cray judging by all her relationship drama.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Halle Berry has only gotten better with age.

As for Barnwell, I once heard that a lot of national NFL guys have hated the Pace regime because they'll only give scoops to a few people.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barnwell predicted Fields could break single season fumble record partially because bears oline on paper is worst of the bunch.

I guess I don't get that the Bears are getting trashed when they've actually made moves to try to improve the oline whereas Pittsburgh seemingly gets a pass when that oline is far and away the worst in the league on paper and has got worse at every single spot across the line. Most people are even projecting a huge year from Najee as if that oline is a non factor.

its just an easy take cause the rookies, thats all

nobody can say anything about the bears oline until we know who is starting and see them for a couple regular season games

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Halle Berry has only gotten better with age.

As for Barnwell, I once heard that a lot of national NFL guys have hated the Pace regime because they'll only give scoops to a few people.
I completely totally agree on Hallie Berry she is fine as heck even though it is sort of creepy for me to say it that she reminds me of a African American version of my mom except her voice isn't as raspy because I doubt she smokes at all.

As far as Barnwell goes he is very much sounding bitter or desperate here with this story like as in desperate to get the "clicks" and not really being serious I hope but he is a pretty amazing story in the fact that did you know he used to weigh literally over 300 lbs? He lost 125 lbs in a single year and I can't even gain 35 lbs to save my life hahahaha!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I completely totally agree on Hallie Berry she is fine as heck even though it is sort of creepy for me to say it that she reminds me of a African American version of my mom except her voice isn't as raspy because I doubt she smokes at all.

As far as Barnwell goes he is very much sounding bitter or desperate here with this story like as in desperate to get the "clicks" and not really being serious I hope but he is a pretty amazing story in the fact that did you know he used to weigh literally over 300 lbs? He lost 125 lbs in a single year and I can't even gain 35 lbs to save my life hahahaha!
Ha! Well a couple more of those chicken sandwiches from BK and you might get that 35.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

35 Pounds? Ive gained that in 10-11 weeks of pure fuckery. Its probably not the kind of weight gain youd want. Its involved zero exercise, lots of alcohol, fast food, carbs and bacon. The eating part is something youd want to do though. If you matched my consumption while lifting youd have to add bulk. Perhaps youre just not eating enough. More BK, less salad leaf and the such. Or perhaps, no BK but Mickey D's. Ocho Cinco has been on the Mcdonald diet for decades.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predicted Halle Berry would show up to my house in nothing but whip cream. The problem with predictions is they only matter if they come true.
lol true story: She actually did show up to a club in ATL in a coat with nothing underneath to convince ex-ex-ex D Justice to come handle his bidness at home one time.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol true story: She actually did show up to a club in ATL in a coat with nothing underneath to convince ex-ex-ex D Justice to come handle his bidness at home one time.

Halle in The Last Boy Scout.
last%2Bboy%2Bscout1100%2B64.gif

I prefer 1991 ass to 2021 phat ass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears OL is bad until it isn't. I don't have an issue with what BB said but I expect the OL to perform at an average level this year and allow a more complete, viable O. 1st few games may not be pretty but it should settle in.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Oline and our secondary are the two biggest gambles going into this season. Barnwell trashing them before they even take a snap is premature but there is nothing wrong with highlighting the fact that it is a big risk and gamble. We dropped our RT and LT (and I believe their performance was well below average) but are riding on the hope that some rookies and a shuffle of existing personnel pays off. It's no different than the gamble Pace and Nagy are playing at nickelback and CB2 in the secondary. If I were Pace, I'd be doubling down with some extra depth at these positions and hope that in camp and preseason you find some steals at some positions and some depth because quantity increases your odds at plugging the holes successfully.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only holes I can think about plugging after a page of this are 53 years old.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Ifedi actually took over the RT role last year and perform acceptable, so while Massie is gone there really is no unknown at RT, we are hoping to get a return of AT LEAST last years performance.

LT, is the biggest question mark, and they really have put all their eggs in one basket with Jenkins.

Sooo, how many O-lines around the League have every single position figured out?

Click bait. It works.....

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, let's not forget that Barnwell is from Boston and by definition a rabid Patriots fan. I've never met a rational sports fan from Boston (and with the exclusion of Pegger, Philly either), so yeah, Eff Barnwell, and Eff Boston.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Did you just admit you want to bang your mom? Ok Oedipus.

Last edited: