Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Like does anyone get what @dbldrew is happy about? Like I would get it if the team scored three TDs, Trevor threw for a bunch of yards AND the OL didn’t give up a bunch of sacks but literally the only hill he has is “Well at least the OL didn’t give up TOO many sacks, so it can’t be that bad, right?” The bears offense was anemic and the lone TD they got was off a deflection into traffic, after they barely could get pass midfield but hey Trevor didn’t get sacked 5 times and he isn’t athletic so clearly Fields is a problem?

He can't answer you. It's tubby time and he is in there farting bubbles and laughing his ass off.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like help me out because this game is nothing to be proud of

For serious.

I mean did you all not see where Siemian decided to go sideways running the QB sneak on 4th & 1???

If that was Fields, there would be an entire thread about it right now.

I think the OP called out the wrong poster, TBH.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I want to apologize to everyone. In his quest to defeat the vortex @dbldrew was driven insane. Don't judge him too harshly. He is like Icarus and flew too close to the Sun.
Yes talking about football in the Bears message board is "going insane"..

Well actually I guess you have a point, all the trolls here have turned this place into a shit show so you might be on to something with how crazy it is to attempt football talk here.

God forbid someone talked about wanting Fields to work on his flaws and become a better QB.. do that and all the meatballs go crazy. Like Fields is some finished product?

Talk about one of the excuses for why Fields is struggling with passing, (the OL) and they completely lost their shit.

And for the record I didn't attempt to defeat the vortex, I did defeat the vortex. Your attempt to spin this nonsense, change the topic, create false narratives did not work, your vortex has died out it's a pathetic display of ineptitude at this point.

And what happened to you? Vortex aside you used to actually have football conversations and points. Me attacking your vortex has turned you into one of the meatball trolls. Like brining up Mac Jones is a good counter argument for anything we talked about with Fields? That's a classic meatball response that I thought you where better then.. I guess if you don't have a vortex to fall back on you turn into a troll?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Plenty of people including myself have explained how Fields needs to work on his passing. The difference is we don't do it in a trolling and whiny bitch way like you and @Black Rainbow. You started whole threads trolling and then act surprised when people don't take you seriously any longer. You engage in endless criticism of Fields across several threads but the minute you are asked about Jones play this year you make excuses for why you can't comment.

Whether you like it or not you made Jones a topic with your thread last year and running from that isn't going to work. You are an adult and the things you say have consequences for your credibility. No one is going to take you seriously until you can turn the same critical eye to Jones that you do to Fields since you made the point of comparing them. You behave like a child who shits all over the place but then expects others to clean it up and then forget that you shit all over the place.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand your silver line victory here? Are you happy that the OL didn’t give up a bunch of sacks? Are you happy that Trevor passed for 170+ yards? Like I’m trying to get why you keep thinking there is a moral victory when we only scored 10 points after scoring 25+ the past six games lol.

Is it because Trevor sat in the pocket and passed from there and still couldn’t get the job done? Like help me out because this game is nothing to be proud of
He's excited that Trevor hit some check downs for big YAC and forced a few balls to WRs that they luckily caught lol. Also, 10 points. Big time W!

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Yes talking about football in the Bears message board is "going insane"..

Well actually I guess you have a point, all the trolls here have turned this place into a shit show so you might be on to something with how crazy it is to attempt football talk here.

God forbid someone talked about wanting Fields to work on his flaws and become a better QB.. do that and all the meatballs go crazy. Like Fields is some finished product?

Talk about one of the excuses for why Fields is struggling with passing, (the OL) and they completely lost their shit.

And for the record I didn't attempt to defeat the vortex, I did defeat the vortex. Your attempt to spin this nonsense, change the topic, create false narratives did not work, your vortex has died out it's a pathetic display of ineptitude at this point.

And what happened to you? Vortex aside you used to actually have football conversations and points. Me attacking your vortex has turned you into one of the meatball trolls. Like brining up Mac Jones is a good counter argument for anything we talked about with Fields? That's a classic meatball response that I thought you where better then.. I guess if you don't have a vortex to fall back on you turn into a troll?
Whose alt are you?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m still waiting for @dbldrew to explain the silver lining. He is so busy focusing on defeating @remydat vortex by engaging it to ignore it he hasn’t explained how what we saw yesterday was good? Is it really just the OL only gave up two sacks?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Plenty of people including myself have explained how Fields needs to work on his passing. The difference is we don't do it in a trolling and whiny bitch way like you and @Black Rainbow. You started whole threads trolling and then act surprised when people don't take you seriously any longer. You engage in endless criticism of Fields across several threads but the minute you are asked about Jones play this year you make excuses for why you can't comment.

Whether you like it or not you made Jones a topic with your thread last year and running from that isn't going to work. You are an adult and the things you say have consequences for your credibility. No one is going to take you seriously until you can turn the same critical eye to Jones that you do to Fields since you made the point of comparing them. You behave like a child who shits all over the place but then expects others to clean it up and then forget that you shit all over the place.
I didn't start this thread, this troll thread was started by @MDB111™ trolling BR. And the only "Trolling" posts I have made have been in response when I have been attacked. I post a football idea and the meatballs go crazy and attack me.. so I give it back..

Yes I started a thread about Pace last year and used Jones. If you can't connect the dots that the thread was about ripping Pace when I said multiple times that was the case, even said if the rolls where reversed and we had Jones and the pats had Fields I would still be ripping Pace. Then I don't know what to tell you..

Regardless that's a Special person argument to even make..

Me- Fields needs to work on his QB skills and getting rid of the ball quickly

You - Jones derp derp derp

It's a pathetic argument that makes no sense, I can understand from some of the meatballs here that are incapable of actually forming a logical argument.

But you have never been like that, you have always posted football opinions, sometimes if you post one that isn't true you go vortex mode, but you have never been just an idiot troll.. what happened to you?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@dbldrew when you aren’t consumed by the vortex you defeated please explain to me how Trevor who was pressured 11 times, sacked twice and threw an int on 28 dropbacks was cause for celebration

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@dbldrew when you aren’t consumed by the vortex you defeated please explain to me how Trevor who was pressured 11 times, sacked twice and threw an int on 28 dropbacks was cause for celebration
11 pressures? But i was told they're much better than advertised because Trevor Siemian only took 2 sacks.