Boozer Agrees with Bulls

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope,if Im correct they signed him awhile back.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Salmons, Redd, Ry Allen, T-Mac, Mike Miller, Redick, Korver?

Who would you take?
besides Lebron.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
MikeMeraz wrote:
Salmons, Redd, Ry Allen, T-Mac, Mike Miller, Redick, Korver?

Who would you take?
besides Lebron.
Salmons is off the list anyway as he reupped with the Bucks.

I'd probably go with
Ray Allen
Reddick or Korver, whichever.
Mike Miller
TMac or Redd

That's just my taste though.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Salmons is off the board...Redd...no...TMac, Iverson...HELL no!

Redick, Miller and Morrow, all shot over 40% from 3pt. Morrow over the last 2 years is arguably better than anyone in the league when counting efficiency and volume.

For me, Redick and Morrow would be fine, combined shouldn't be too much financially, gives you a little room to improve the position in the future...maybe in February.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Redick is also young. So him and Rose can grow together and maybe Redick will start adapting to the NBA as he has the past playoff series he was in.

I'm leaning towards T-mac though. He's 31, and injury prone but maybe we can sign him for a 1 year contract and go after Brandon Roy next off season.. wait he didn't sign an extension too did he?? :angry:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh yeah, forgot about Morrow. Morrow is super efficient, so I'd take him in a heart beat. He's shot like 46% from 3 in his 2 years thus far, that's ridiculous. His fg% is up there as well (47-48% I believe).

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
MikeMeraz wrote:
Redick is also young. So him and Rose can grow together and maybe Redick will start adapting to the NBA as he has the past playoff series he was in.

I'm leaning towards T-mac though. He's 31, and injury prone but maybe we can sign him for a 1 year contract and go after Brandon Roy next off season.. wait he didn't sign an extension too did he?? :angry:
I'm very inclined to say he did get an extension.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
I don't really know who the bulls should go after but they better go after someone. Quick cause all the free agents are gonna start folding After Lebron goes to NYC.

Dc773

Liked Posts:
Ronnie Brewer... Ronnie Brewer... Ronnie Brewer.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Shakes, thats the case if Bosh, Wade and Bron all were stuck in crap like they were last year. Two have teamed up and the other probably goes to NY over the cavs to play with another allstar. The landscape for the future has changed a lot.

Not really, we knew Wade was getting help. If not Bosh then one of the other PFs, who aren't leaps and bounds behind him. Miami still have a lot of holes to fill, and they need to do it fast because Wade is the oldest of the big 3.

As for the LeBron situation, I don't think he's going to NY, but even if he does, they've also got huge holes to fill. Maybe they can turn Curry into something good, maybe they can't. We'd have to see how it plays out.

I don't see any reason we can't compete provided Rose makes the third year leap.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
People, this is very good signing. I was not high on Bosh from the beginning. He's soft, tends to shy away from big games, & is all about the money. Boozer is the guy I wanted all along. I've wanted him since 2002 when Krause made the brilliant move to select Roger Mason Jr. instead. The move to the East will benefit Boozer, wait & see. He fits this team perfectly & with him & Noah down low our rebounding is going to be disgusting next season.

In all this Big 3 madness people have lost site of the genuine budding star that is already on our roster. Rose will be AMAZING next year, just watch. He will be the best PG in the league. Surround him with some 3pt shooters (apparently Reddick is our next target) & we are a contender in the East.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
People, this is very good signing. I was not high on Bosh from the beginning. He's soft, tends to shy away from big games, & is all about the money. Boozer is the guy I wanted all along. I've wanted him since 2002 when Krause made the brilliant move to select Roger Mason Jr. instead. The move to the East will benefit Boozer, wait & see. He fits this team perfectly & with him & Noah down low our rebounding is going to be disgusting next season.

In all this Big 3 madness people have lost site of the genuine budding star that is already on our roster. Rose will be AMAZING next year, just watch. He will be the best PG in the league. Surround him with some 3pt shooters (apparently Reddick is our next target) & we are a contender in the East.
Now there's the attitude.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:

Boozer is a very good player and with him we will own the boards and finally have someone to run the pick and roll with Rose but he is old. He is gonna be 29 at the begining of the year and his health concerns and defense leave a lot to be desired. I also think Amare is better for this team than Boozer but I'd rather have Boozer and a mle guy then just Amare.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Boozer is fine.

He was my third choice for a PF behind Bosh and Amare.

My thing is, you do all this planning and cap clearing and you end up with a guy you could have had last year if you really wanted. That's what's frustrating.

I just don't see LeBron coming here. I think he'll stay in Cleveland.

Hopefully the Bulls go after Allen because they'll need some good outside shooting.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
Allen's resigned with the Cs already.

Well giddy up.

I've been out of the loop all day. Standing in line at an f'ing rainy over-priced amusement park. Just getting all the news now. Thanks for the update Shakes.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Boozer is fine.

My thing is, you do all this planning and cap clearing and you end up with a guy you could have had last year if you really wanted. That's what's frustrating.

Hopefully the Bulls go after Allen because they'll need some good outside shooting.

Thats how I felt. We had the boozer for tt and kirk deal on the table and could have resigned BG giving us Rose, BG, Deng, Boozer and Noah. I like that lineup a lot.

I understand taking a shot at Bron and agree it was for the best but its just sad to come up with so little.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Boozer is fine.

Eh, I don't find it that frustrating. Landing 1 or even 2 of the big 3 was a pipe dream to me. They cleared the cap space to make a run, we can't hold a gun to their heads & make them sign here. We got a very good player who will benefit moving to the smaller Eastern Conference & who is proven to be perfect for the pick-n-roll game that we run with Rose. If anything this will make Rose fully blossom into the superstar I believe he truly will be. I won't say it's an A+ off season but I grade this as a B+ at the moment. If we get Bron, then it's A++++, but like I said I thought this was all a pipe dream from the get go anyways.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I'm going to wait to see what we do with the cap space & Charlotte pick before I declare Rose/BG/Deng/Boozer/Noah better than what we've ended up with. There's still a lot of off-season to go yet.