***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This sucks!!! I guess the Bears have the 5th rd Pick they need to package with Cutler now to trade for Titians 6th rd pick :(

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
B_bCQUQUgAEtnXS.jpg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If these are his two separate sources that he always goes to we are doomed. When both say the same thing...it is going to happen. Goodbye Marshall..

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Not biting until there's a legit source.

Trading Marshall for a "late round pick" is idiotic.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I can see the reasoning why the Bears would trade Marshall, but that means Pace needs to trade Cutler and Forte in addition. There is no reason to hang onto any of these guys for next year. You either go full rebuild and start new or you hang onto the old core and give it one more shot. Anything in between would be a total failure on Pace's part.

CuttyDoesIt6

Liked Posts:
Guess it's a good thing he's going to the Jets and not someone that can hurt us. Had a bad feeling he was going to wind up in Green Bay. Horrible decision by the Bears though, impossible to replace.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Not biting until there's a legit source.

Trading Marshall for a "late round pick" is idiotic.

By legit source, you mean someone that has called all the other moves this off-season accurately? Because that's exactly what EHC has done. So there you go. He's your legit source.

:)

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see the reasoning why the Bears would trade Marshall, but that means Pace needs to trade Cutler and Forte in addition. There is no reason to hang onto any of these guys for next year. You either go full rebuild and start new or you hang onto the old core and give it one more shot. Anything in between would be a total failure on Pace's part.

Agreed, but until we have sources tweeting rumors of a trade going down for Cutler and Forte, I can only do mocks that include Marshall being gone because I'm not a hack like that, sorry guys.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
By legit source, you mean someone that has called all the other moves this off-season accurately? Because that's exactly what EHC has done. So there you go. He's your legit source.

:)

A source I've never heard of, reporting something that hasn't been corroborated anywhere else (to my knowledge), from twitter means you should take it with a massive grain of salt.

Getting other off season moves correctly this year does not make the source legit.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To the Jets?!?!?

I was not his biggest fan this season, but that is just cruel. Sorry B!