Robin lopez

That's are starting five. :obama:

Probably more like -

Calderon
Butler
Dunleavy
Gibson
Lopez

That is as of right now. I am hoping they move Gibson now in an attempt to either move up or get another 1st rounder.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
possible we have a deal lined up for Kris Dunn?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably more like -

Calderon
Butler
Dunleavy
Gibson
Lopez

That is as of right now. I am hoping they move Gibson now in an attempt to either move up or get another 1st rounder.

Dunleavy in a starting line-up anywhere is a fucked up thing.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably more like -

Calderon
Butler
Dunleavy
Gibson
Lopez

Dunleavy in a starting line-up anywhere is a fucked up thing.

Aren't double posts wonderful? Great site:(

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
possible we have a deal lined up for Kris Dunn?

Sure it's possible...but I doubt it. I'd be surprised if the Bulls traded both Rose AND Butler within a day of each other. Although, the timing of the Rose trade being a day before the draft is somewhat interesting.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I see the sky has fallen itt

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"Hey guys! I haven't been following the news, but I just heard that Derrick Rose got traded to the Knicks for lesser-talented players. Did Adam Silver force this trade to happen? Its possible that John Paxson will be checking into rehab soon. The Knicks got the better of the deal and Chicago looks bad. I could have gotten more in return than GarPax got. The Bulls seemingly would have given Derrick Rose away for a Netflix account and concert tickets. Phil Jackson must have information about Gar Forman having sex with a transvestite."

Well done. Although in my translation I got "I could have given more in return than phil jackson". I could be wrong though. My thuganese is very raw.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Probably could have found better use of that cap space than the 14 million dollar Robin Lopez. Look, I know Lopez isn't a bad player but we know who he is, there is no potential there. He is a nice role player.

Grant showed next to nothing last year and Jose Calderon is trash.

D Rose at least comes with some type of potential and hope that he might regain even a little of what he used to be.

I would rather let him walk and take the cap space than have it get eaten up for the most part by an overpaid role player.

I think Grant has some potential to be decent. Other than that, I agree with all of this.

I give the Bears a C- with this trade.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess I will have to accept the fact that Robin Lopez is probably better than any free agent we will get or would have gotten this offseason or next.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it was the 20,000,000 part that prevented a return. Rose was less than worthless...hence you see us taking on their garbage, bad contracts, and sending them a draft pick.

I guess we should be happy we got something with some potential in return, and dumped an uncompetitive player preventing our franchise from moving forward.

I'm sure all teams have their scouts and info on the situation...I doubt you could have gotten anything for him.

The only guy willing to take any chance of even having that cancer in the locker room is a fucking Buddhist who probably thinks he can fix Rose mentally. Thats the trick here. Rose is worthless to just about everyone except a zen master who can do some mental karate and get this boy to play.

So there is the rub...whatever he becomes we can't believe he would have here, he needed a therapist...he got one. Its his only hope.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its possible Butler couldn't co-exist with the entire not trying your hardest, holding back, tweaking a calf every third half, I don't really care about anything but my son PJ, except when I'm horny I might pull skanks from Noah (or my teammates) or participate in the occassional good time with my local buddies gang rape...you know...just the boys having fun. What was that blonde chicks number again Jackim? Yeah the swede...."thats my girlfriend derrick."

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I could care less if they go after any of those guys. With any of them, the Bulls won't do shit in the playoffs. All I said is that Robin Lopez is overpaid, which he is, and that his contract sucks.
Because this team as constructed has been dominating the playoffs for the last six years???

Let me know when you aren't overly emotional.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread doesn't even smell good

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to stick with the story line that Phil Jackson is the kids only hope.

I'm actually happy for Rose, that he gets this one chance with a wise teacher to hopefully help him understand competitive sports. This is the best use of Phil in the basketball world right now. Fix Derrick Rose...give the game back one of its most exciting players.

I wish them both the best...it would be some kind of story were Rose to be the one to carry Phil to his #13.